Clyde Gill

Default Hydrometer Calibration Documents

A couple of MS documents (Word and Excel) have been added to the faq site,
contributed by Joe Sallustio.

http://vitfaq.vinic.com/ (bottom of page)

This is my first time to put any files up on website like this. If someone
would let me know if and how this works out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Members are welcome to send me other documents to post on the faq site.
Please give me notice before sending attachments so I can be sure to look
for them.

Regards,

clyde

Ed Marks

Clyde,

They downloaded and work just fine. Thanks for posting these.

Ed

"Clyde Gill" > wrote in message
> A couple of MS documents (Word and Excel) have been added to the faq site,
> contributed by Joe Sallustio.
>
> http://vitfaq.vinic.com/ (bottom of page)
>
> This is my first time to put any files up on website like this. If

someone
> would let me know if and how this works out, I'd greatly appreciate it!
>

> Members are welcome to send me other documents to post on the faq site.
> Please give me notice before sending attachments so I can be sure to look
> for them.
>
> Regards,
>
> clyde

Greg Cook

In article >,
"Ed Marks" > wrote:

> Clyde,
>
> They downloaded and work just fine. Thanks for posting these.
>
> Ed

Ditto - Thanks Clyde and Joe. By the way, these files work just fine on
my Macintosh as well as a pc.

--
Greg Cook
http://homepage.mac.com/gregcook/Wine

(remove spamblocker from my email address)
Joe Sallustio

Cool.
Regards,
Joe