Jethro

Default PH meter calibration

I am looking for the calibration capsules (4.01 &7.01) fir PH meters. I
looked at our local pet store thinking they might have them for aquariums,
no luck. What kind of store would have them?

Darwin Vander Stelt

"Jethro" > wrote in message
> I am looking for the calibration capsules (4.01 &7.01) fir PH meters. I
> looked at our local pet store thinking they might have them for aquariums,
> no luck. What kind of store would have them?

Hach has an online store. Just do a google to find the link. They sell
exactly the capsules you need, are reasonable and fast delivery.

Jethro

I found the stuff, not capsules but foil packets of the solution. The
problem is my meter is way off. I put it in the 7.01 solution and it would
only get to about 5.2PH after adjusting all the way. I put it in the 4.01
solution and it only got to about 2.3PH. How do I fix this problem?