Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default need novel names for some wine

I have been getting grapes from other friends and thought it would be
neat to name them in respect of some of the features of the people who
gave them to me.

one batch of grapes I recieved came from plants that are older than
100 years. it is in second ferementation right now and would like some
ideas.

the other batch came from a fellow amatuer radio operator. jokes
regardingthe work HAM radio keep going thru my mind.

I already have a name for my atrocious plum wine "slightly better than
death"