Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default pest control

I've found some inchworms doing Bad Things to my plum bushes. any
suggestions as to how to kill?

the flamethrower is right out. might be fun, but it tends to reduce
effect crop yields

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Soak a pack of unfiltered cigarettes in a quart Mason jar of water for a few
days. Leave it out in the sun with the lid on loosely. WEAR GLOVES and
strain the junk out. Dilute this about ten to one and spray on the plants
and worms. Meanwhile, pick the critters of and pinch them. Yucky, but . . .
If you have curious mocking birds in the area, crop the worms into a
stainless steel bowl with steep sides and let the birds lunch on them.
--
Cyfarch Gwinllan Cwm Deri!

Casey

"Tater" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I've found some inchworms doing Bad Things to my plum bushes. any
> suggestions as to how to kill?
>
> the flamethrower is right out. might be fun, but it tends to reduce
> effect crop yields

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

They make great fish bait for pearch! And if you catch too many pearch you
can bury some under the trees as fertilizer like the Indians did.

Ray

"Tater" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I've found some inchworms doing Bad Things to my plum bushes. any
> suggestions as to how to kill?
>
> the flamethrower is right out. might be fun, but it tends to reduce
> effect crop yields

Pest control services in Bangalore [email protected] General Cooking 0 19-07-2016 12:52 PM
Gun control... gtr General Cooking 0 21-07-2012 04:50 PM
Pantry Pest Trap - thanks Dee Dee General Cooking 7 08-08-2007 05:58 AM
organic method of pest control ideas? gardener Preserving 2 24-03-2004 05:09 PM
pest control tai fu General Cooking 11 20-11-2003 08:38 AM