Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
GHF GHF is offline

Default For Sale - Johnson Controls A19AAT-1 and other items

Have had to discontinue wine making so am offering my Johnson Controls
A19AAT-1 for the price of $29 including postage and insurance to any
where in the Continental U.S.

Also have other items such as thermometer, hydrometer, vin-o-meter,
wine acid testing kit, foil caps, corks, etc., etc. If interested
please email for list.

Gordon Fenner
Ormond Beach, FL
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Do you still have this thermostat? I need it for something completely
different. (Note my real email address has the nospam removed).

Thanks
Jonathan

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutdrinks.com/group...ts.winemaking/