Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Moon Mtn Reserve 2001

Is this any good? I meant to get a bottle of Hess CS, but I guess I
mixed up the labels - both seem to be purple...
Posted to alt.food.wine

beernuts wrote:
> Is this any good? I meant to get a bottle of Hess CS, but I guess I
> mixed up the labels - both seem to be purple...

Sorry, I should have added its a Cabernet Sauvignon
Posted to alt.food.wine
PP PP is offline

That was a great year for Napa and Sonoma Cabs, do you know what area the
grapes are from?
"beernuts" > wrote in message
> beernuts wrote:
>> Is this any good? I meant to get a bottle of Hess CS, but I guess I
>> mixed up the labels - both seem to be purple...

> Sorry, I should have added its a Cabernet Sauvignon

Posted to alt.food.wine

PP wrote:
> That was a great year for Napa and Sonoma Cabs, do you know what area the
> grapes are from?
> "beernuts" > wrote in message
>> beernuts wrote:
>>> Is this any good? I meant to get a bottle of Hess CS, but I guess I
>>> mixed up the labels - both seem to be purple...

>> Sorry, I should have added its a Cabernet Sauvignon

Yes, the Sonoma side of Mt Veeder.

2001 Frank Family Reserve Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon Bi!! Wine 3 15-11-2012 10:03 PM
the moon Somebody General Cooking 2 05-10-2012 05:02 AM
Big moon cybercat General Cooking 34 02-02-2010 01:32 AM
Montana Marlborough Reserve Pinot Noir 2001 Topi Kuusinen Wine 1 10-05-2004 07:03 PM
TN: Lindemans Reserve Shiraz 2001 Jeffrey Wine 2 06-10-2003 03:03 AM