FoodBanter.com

-   -   Moon Mtn Reserve 2001 (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/85458-moon-mtn-reserve-2001-a.html)

beernuts 11-03-2006 04:00 PM

Moon Mtn Reserve 2001

Is this any good? I meant to get a bottle of Hess CS, but I guess I
mixed up the labels - both seem to be purple...

beernuts 11-03-2006 04:03 PM

Moon Mtn Reserve 2001

beernuts wrote:
> Is this any good? I meant to get a bottle of Hess CS, but I guess I
> mixed up the labels - both seem to be purple...

Sorry, I should have added its a Cabernet Sauvignon

PP 11-03-2006 11:20 PM

Moon Mtn Reserve 2001

That was a great year for Napa and Sonoma Cabs, do you know what area the
grapes are from?

beernuts 12-03-2006 12:01 AM

Moon Mtn Reserve 2001

PP wrote:
> That was a great year for Napa and Sonoma Cabs, do you know what area the
> grapes are from?
> "beernuts" > wrote in message
>> beernuts wrote:
>>> Is this any good? I meant to get a bottle of Hess CS, but I guess I
>>> mixed up the labels - both seem to be purple...

>> Sorry, I should have added its a Cabernet Sauvignon

Yes, the Sonoma side of Mt Veeder.