Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
windsor

Default wine storage

Which is better for storing wine... too hot or too cold? I have some
wine which is already 6 years old and I want to age it for a few more
years.

I live in a hot sub-tropical climate which is well above the 15șC
reccomended for wine storage. Refrigerating it would be well below 15șC.

I imagine that while the heat will damage the wine, the cold of the
fridge will slow the ageing process but not actually damage it. Is this
correct?

Red Wine storage question Joel[_3_] Wine 3 13-10-2010 05:32 PM
Wine storage Dead Dick Wine 11 10-06-2009 09:39 PM
Question on Wine storage Joel Sprague Winemaking 19 23-08-2005 01:15 AM
Wine storage [email protected] Wine 6 13-01-2005 09:52 PM
Wine in Box Bladders for Wine Storage gerald Wine 0 25-08-2004 01:31 PM