Purple Feet Wines

I'm planning on opening a wine bar with 30-40 wines by the glass.
Although the WineBar systems seem to be most favorable to quality, I
still want the romance of pouring from the bottle.

What's the current thoughts on preserving wine - over night or a few
days? Whites will take care of themselves, but I'm more concerned over
offering a Far Niente or comparable wine - by the glass.

One local high-end resort here uses vacuum process after each pour. Most
vineyards I've talked to use inert gasses.

I want to offer a great selection btg - but don't want to throw my
profits down the drain - appreciate your thoughts.

Bill