Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Patty Green

RIP Patty Green from a fall. Not surprising but still stunned. She will
be missed as a great winemaker.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On 11/8/17 12:07 PM, Lawrence Leichtman wrote:
> RIP Patty Green from a fall. Not surprising but still stunned. She will
> be missed as a great winemaker.

Oh, no! That's terrible news. I've loved her Pinots for a couple of
decades now. She will be missed.

Mark Lipton

Posted to alt.food.wine

I will miss her wines. Jim Anderson who already makes 1/2 of the wine
will be the sole winemaker. I've been worried about Patty since last
year when we attended a PG wine tasting in DC.

On 11/8/17 11:20 AM, Mark Lipton wrote:
> On 11/8/17 12:07 PM, Lawrence Leichtman wrote:
>> RIP Patty Green from a fall. Not surprising but still stunned. She will
>> be missed as a great winemaker.

> Oh, no! That's terrible news. I've loved her Pinots for a couple of
> decades now. She will be missed.
>
> Mark Lipton

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 12:07:25 PM UTC-5, Lawrence Leichtman wrote:
> RIP Patty Green from a fall. Not surprising but still stunned. She will
> be missed as a great winemaker.

Very sad indeed. I never had any of her Patty Green wines but her Tori Morr was always in my cellar.