Old 25-03-2012, 08:53 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Selling wine on consigment in the SF Bay Area?

Do any of you in the San Francisco Bay Area know of a good honest place that
sells wines on consignment. I've a few bottles of old Bordeaux I've decided
to sell.

Thanks,

Kent

Old 26-03-2012, 03:22 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Kent wrote:
Do any of you in the San Francisco Bay Area know of a good honest place that
sells wines on consignment. I've a few bottles of old Bordeaux I've decided
to sell.

K&L would be your best bet, but be prepared to answer questions about
storage conditions. You can also sell your wines on Winebid.

Mark Lipton

Direct selling of wine? graham Wine 0 06-08-2010 12:44 AM
Fees for selling wine? james Winemaking 4 16-08-2004 04:55 PM
Any ideas besides Ebay for selling vintage wine? Wine Mogel II Winemaking 1 03-03-2004 02:44 AM
Selling wine Viv Wine 16 02-03-2004 08:39 PM
Selling Wine Nic Smith \(Developers\) Winemaking 14 31-10-2003 09:41 PM