Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Selling wine on consigment in the SF Bay Area?

Do any of you in the San Francisco Bay Area know of a good honest place that
sells wines on consignment. I've a few bottles of old Bordeaux I've decided
to sell.

Thanks,

Kent

Posted to alt.food.wine

Kent wrote:
> Do any of you in the San Francisco Bay Area know of a good honest place that
> sells wines on consignment. I've a few bottles of old Bordeaux I've decided
> to sell.

K&L would be your best bet, but be prepared to answer questions about
storage conditions. You can also sell your wines on Winebid.

Mark Lipton

Direct selling of wine? graham Wine 0 06-08-2010 12:44 AM
Fees for selling wine? james Winemaking 4 16-08-2004 04:55 PM
Any ideas besides Ebay for selling vintage wine? Wine Mogel II Winemaking 1 03-03-2004 03:44 AM
Selling wine Viv Wine 16 02-03-2004 09:39 PM
Selling Wine Nic Smith \(Developers\) Winemaking 14 31-10-2003 10:41 PM