Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Spiced Pear Phyllo Bundles

The in-laws dropped by for lunch yesterday and I threw together these Spiced
Pear Phyllo Bundles as a quick dessert. I make these in several versions.
The recipe works well for apples, peaches or plums as well. I've even made
them with mango. These can even be frozen before baking and then thawed and
baked as needed.
Find photos of the finished product on my blog at
www.rockrecipes.blogspot.com
Find out what's cooking in my St. John's, Newfoundland kitchen at
www.rockrecipes.blogspot.com
Don`t miss a single recipe. Sign up for email alerts.