Posted to alt.food.wine

Default FAQ site updated to 1.1

I have just updated the website at wineFAQ.hostexcellence.com to
version 1.1 as recently posted here by Mark Lipton. If you find errors
in my translation of Mark Lipton's text post to the web site, post
here. However if you want any content changed from what Mark Lipton
posted, please contact him.

The main change is the new Australian section, which is greatly
expanded from the old one. A minor change was made in the Napa section
giving a link that may help get a reservation at the French Laundry
restaurant.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Dec 2, 11:54 pm, cwdjrxyz > wrote:
> I have just updated the website at wineFAQ.hostexcellence.com to
> version 1.1 as recently posted here by Mark Lipton. If you find errors
> in my translation of Mark Lipton's text post to the web site, post
> here. However if you want any content changed from what Mark Lipton
> posted, please contact him.
>
> The main change is the new Australian section, which is greatly
> expanded from the old one. A minor change was made in the Napa section
> giving a link that may help get a reservation at the French Laundry
> restaurant.

Use http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com/ to click to connect without
having to copy the shorter url given in the first post and pasting it
in.
Posted to alt.food.wine

"cwdjrxyz" > wrote .....

>> If you find errors in my translation of Mark Lipton's text post to the
>> web site, post here. However if you want any content changed from
>> what Mark Lipton posted, please contact him.
>>
>> The main change is the new Australian section, which is greatly
>> expanded from the old one. A minor change was made in the Napa section
>> giving a link that may help get a reservation at the French Laundry
>> restaurant.

As author of the expanded AUSTRALIAN section, may I respectfully suggest a
couple very minor changes to the format.

(1) For consistency, the word "Victorian" [written in lower case] should
be in capitals (VICTORIA - same as NEW SOUTH WALES)
(2) Within the Rutherglen section, "Stanton & Killeen" should be on one
line and not listed as separate producers (as an aside, this winery is among
the best producers in Rutherglen!)

Otherwise, I am a happy kiwi contributor.

--

st.helier

Posted to alt.food.wine

"cwdjrxyz" > wrote in message
> On Dec 2, 11:54 pm, cwdjrxyz > wrote:
> Use http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com/ to click to connect without
> having to copy the shorter url given in the first post and pasting it
> in.

cwd,
Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Jon

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Dec 3, 3:11 am, "st.helier" > wrote:
> "cwdjrxyz" > wrote .....
>
> >> If you find errors in my translation of Mark Lipton's text post to the
> >> web site, post here. However if you want any content changed from
> >> what Mark Lipton posted, please contact him.

> >> The main change is the new Australian section, which is greatly
> >> expanded from the old one. A minor change was made in the Napa section
> >> giving a link that may help get a reservation at the French Laundry
> >> restaurant.

> As author of the expanded AUSTRALIAN section, may I respectfully suggest a
> couple very minor changes to the format.
>
> (1) For consistency, the word "Victorian" [written in lower case] should
> be in capitals (VICTORIA - same as NEW SOUTH WALES)
> (2) Within the Rutherglen section, "Stanton & Killeen" should be on one
> line and not listed as separate producers (as an aside, this winery is among
> the best producers in Rutherglen!)

Please check to see if the two changes made as suggested by you are
what you had in mind. Little changes such as this are easy and quick
to make directly on the server.

Posted to alt.food.wine

"cwdjrxyz" wrote ..........

> Please check to see if the two changes made as suggested by you are
> what you had in mind. Little changes such as this are easy and quick
> to make directly on the server.

100% - go to the top of the glass !!!!!
;-)

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Dec 3, 11:55�am, "Zeppo" > wrote:
> "cwdjrxyz" > wrote in message
>
> ...> On Dec 2, 11:54 pm, cwdjrxyz > wrote:
> > Usehttp://winefaq.hostexcellence.com/to click to connect without
> > having to copy the shorter url given in the first post and pasting it
> > in.

> cwd,
> Thanks for all your hard work on this.
>
> Jon

Yes, I'd like to add my thanks to both cwd and Dr. Lipton, both have
worked hard on this.