Posted to alt.food.wine

Default FAQ web site updated for Sonoma

The FAQ site for this group, which is the online version of Mark
Lipton's FAQ, has just been updated and considerably expanded with
input from a person who long lived in the Sonoma region and knows the
area very well.

I just put up the code for the site, so you should contact Mark Lipton
if you want to add something new. He is very busy just now.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 21, 5:25*pm, cwdjrxyz > wrote:
> The FAQ site for this group, which is the online version of Mark
> Lipton's FAQ, has just been updated and considerably expanded with
> input from a person who long lived in the Sonoma region and knows the
> area very well.
>
> I just put up the code for the site, so you should contact Mark Lipton
> if you want to add something new. He is very busy just now.

I put in the usual link to the FAQ site, but it apparently got
removed, at least as viewed on Google groups, with a message that
something had been shut down. Rebooting my computer did not bring back
the link. I wonder if this happened to anyone else viewing on Google
Groups using Firefox 13 and Windows Vista 64-bit or on any other
combination. Anyway, I copied the link to the FAQ group from a recent

Posted to alt.food.wine

"cwdjrxyz" wrote ........

> I put in the usual link to the FAQ site, but it apparently got
> removed, at least as viewed on Google groups, with a message that
> something had been shut down. Rebooting my computer did not bring back
> the link. I wonder if this happened to anyone else viewing on Google
> Groups using Firefox 13 and Windows Vista 64-bit or on any other
> combination. Anyway, I copied the link to the FAQ group from a recent
> post by Mark Lipton. I then pasted it below to see what happens.

> alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

I gave up on Google Groups and connect via free server news.datamas.de - and
view via Windows Live - and have no worries - posts appear immediately too

st.helier

Updated chicken pot pie. graham[_4_] General Cooking 330 20-10-2016 06:04 PM
FAQ site updated to 1.1 cwdjrxyz Wine 6 03-12-2007 06:18 PM
FAQ Site Now Updated To Version 1.0 cwdjrxyz Wine 0 22-04-2007 10:18 PM
The cowardice of Goo (updated) dh@. Vegan 80 07-08-2005 10:50 PM
Sonoma Winemakers Add your Sonoma Valley Community Listing Jeff Winemaking 0 11-02-2005 01:46 AM