Member

Default Brie-filled sweet-and-sour peppers

This is a great appetizer for dinner parties and the like. I found it on peppadew.com (I was directed there by a few recipes I saw on this site) and I've used it a few times since - always goes down well. Really quick and easy too.

All you'll need is:
24 whole sweet and sour Goldew peppers
120g brie
Drizzle of honey

1. Drain the Goldew peppers and arrange on a baking sheet.
2. Cut the brie into cubes a little smaller than the peppers.
3. Carefully stuffed the brie into the centre of the Goldew peppers and drizzle with a little honey.
4. Place under a preheated grill and heat for 3 minutes until the brie is just melted and the goldew peppers are lightly charred.
5. Serve on their own or on lightly toasted baguette slices.