Julie Falsetti

Default Sunshine Burgers

These are sold in the U.S. The ingredients list says raw sunflower seed,
brown rice, carrots, herbs, and salt. I would like to try making them at
home. Has anyone else tried?

Thanks in advance.

.... julie
Kate Pugh

Julie Falsetti > wrote:
> These are sold in the U.S. The ingredients list says raw sunflower seed,
> brown rice, carrots, herbs, and salt. I would like to try making them at
> home. Has anyone else tried?

I've not tried these. Are they dehydrated a bit or just sold as is?
I've made a "raw loaf" that involves soaking almonds then blenderising
them with raw vegetables such as carrots, cabbage, tomato, etc, various
flavourings, and mashed avocado. Pretty tasty, though you want to eat
it straight away as it doesn't keep.

Kake
eye of newt

In article
Julie Falsetti > wrote:

> These are sold in the U.S. The ingredients list says raw sunflower seed,
> brown rice, carrots, herbs, and salt. I would like to try making them at
> home. Has anyone else tried?

I love them. They're *green*, just so you know, and taste *wonderful*
with barbecue sauce on an onion roll.

ygg
Julie Falsetti

These are sold fresh (frozen) and require no cooking.

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Kate Pugh wrote:

> I've not tried these. Are they dehydrated a bit or just sold as is

Good Morning Sunshine! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 35 21-04-2009 10:51 AM
Sunshine Casserole Kathy[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 17-05-2007 03:00 AM
Sunshine Orange Cake Cookie Cooks Recipes (moderated) 0 21-12-2006 03:25 AM
Sunshine Cake Tim Recipes 0 15-07-2005 11:09 PM
sunshine legend 3500 Strike3 Barbecue 3 05-07-2005 12:50 PM