Strike3

Default sunshine legend 3500

Looking to buy a gas barbecue and have seen sunshine legend 3500 for a
good price (249 GBP inc cover, toolkit and tool holder).
Anbody had any experience with this grill or sunshine range?
Any other recommendations in that sort of price range ?

Thanks,
David
Jack Sloan

"Strike3" > wrote in message
0...
> Looking to buy a gas barbecue and have seen sunshine legend 3500 for a
> good price (249 GBP inc cover, toolkit and tool holder).
> Anbody had any experience with this grill or sunshine range?
> Any other recommendations in that sort of price range ?
>
> Thanks,
> David

I have a sunshine 4000. the burners lasted two years before they crumbled
all to pieces.I am south of Houston , so humidity is a problem. Cast iron
is not a good medium for burners here. I now have an all stainless grill
that seems to be doing well.
Jack

Dave

"Strike3" > wrote in message
0...
> Looking to buy a gas barbecue and have seen sunshine legend 3500 for a
> good price (249 GBP inc cover, toolkit and tool holder).
> Anbody had any experience with this grill or sunshine range?
> Any other recommendations in that sort of price range ?
>
> Thanks,
> David

Love mine. Have the griddle, wok insert and range. Great for chops, steaks
and the like. Even bought one for a gift a while back. I only have the
weather cover/lid. No problem with burners etc. The cookbook included is
worthless. I line the grease catcher with foil, never have to worry about it
getting full and dumping on the deck.

When not in a hurry or for serious Q I use my Primo Egg thing.
Dave in Colorado

Jack. Someone gave me a very used sunshine grill and they bought a
fancy weber. I love it. The company sent me a cast iron burner for
free and it is great so far. Would you happen to have any of the knobs
or igniter parts from your old grill. Always looking for a parts
grill.
Pam West Salem WI

Sunshine Casserole Kathy[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 17-05-2007 03:00 AM
The California Legend? Nancy Young General Cooking 73 03-04-2006 09:36 AM
Sunshine Cake Tim Recipes 0 15-07-2005 11:09 PM
3500+ recipe links updated filip Baking 0 20-12-2003 03:27 AM
Sunshine Burgers Julie Falsetti Vegetarian cooking 3 22-10-2003 09:56 AM