Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

Default Is anyone fooled by the Goober?

Goo keeps asking me the same questions all the
time. Then when I answer the fool, he HILARIOUSLY
snipps the answer because he can't oppose it, then
more hilariously/dishonestly/childishly/stupidly=Goobaly
claims that I haven't answered him. LOL...is anyone
ever stupid enough to be fooled by Goo when he attempts
to play such infantile tricks?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>> Goo keeps asking me the same questions all the
>> time.

>Because you keep failing to answer them,

I answer them and you snip the answers Goo.

>****WIT.
>
>Try answering them now, ****wit: WHY are you so
>obsessed with livestock, in particular, "getting to
>experience life"?

I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
much or more consideration than their deaths, and/or the
lives of wildlife.

>Why do you think it is "better" for
>the individual livestock animals to exist rather than
>never exist?

Some of them have lives of positive value and some
do not, depending on quality of life, so that is how people
should think about it, NOT that all of it is evil wrongness as
YOU/"ARAs" try to make everyone believe it is:
From: Goo

You consider that it "got to experience life" to be
some kind of mitigation of the evil of killing it.
From: Goo

"giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
their deaths
>(Hint in answering that second one:
>don't say because they "benefit" from existing; they do
>not.)

YOU/"ARAs" are unaware of how life can have positive value
for livestock, and most likely for anything else.

>Why do you think livestock exist for *any*
>reason except to satisfy human wants?
>
>Bonus question: why can't you see that your silly game
>failed?

If you mean why do I believe YOU/"ARAs" attempt to
oppose the facts I point out, I don't believe it's because
you're too stupid to understand them. And I do know it's
because they work against what YOU/"ARAs" are trying
to get everyone to believe, and what you are trying to
accomplish:
From: Goo

Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it.
From: Goo

There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm
animals not to exist as a step towards creating a more
just world.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote
> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:

>>Try answering them now, ****wit: WHY are you so
>>obsessed with livestock, in particular, "getting to
>>experience life"?

> I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
> much or more consideration than their deaths, and/or the
> lives of wildlife.

Why more consideration? Why should livestock get so much of this
"consideration" of yours?

>>Why do you think it is "better" for
>>the individual livestock animals to exist rather than
>>never exist?

> Some of them have lives of positive value and some
> do not

That's not an answer ****wit. You have no answer.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Ron

Dutch wrote:
> <dh@.> wrote
> > On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:

> >>Try answering them now, ****wit: WHY are you so
> >>obsessed with livestock, in particular, "getting to
> >>experience life"?

> > I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
> > much or more consideration than their deaths, and/or the
> > lives of wildlife.

> Why more consideration? Why should livestock get so much of this
> "consideration" of yours?
>
> >>Why do you think it is "better" for
> >>the individual livestock animals to exist rather than
> >>never exist?

> > Some of them have lives of positive value and some
> > do not

> That's not an answer ****wit. You have no answer.

You are an idiot Douche.

Livestock that aren't being battery farmed and are allowed to live out
their normal life span do have lives of positive value........unlike
you.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
SlipperySlope

homo shitbag HIV+ Ron Hamilton wailed:
> Dutch wrote:
>
>><dh@.> wrote

>>> I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
>>>much or more consideration than their deaths, and/or the
>>>lives of wildlife.

>>Why more consideration? Why should livestock get so much of this
>>"consideration" of yours?

>>> Some of them have lives of positive value and some
>>>do not

>>That's not an answer ****wit. You have no answer.

> You are an

**** off, Ronnie, you punk-ass felcher.

No animals "benefit" from "getting to experience life".
The only thing from which you'd benefit is a sock in
the jaw. **** off, punk.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Ron

SlipperySlope wrote:
> homo shitbag HIV+ Ron Hamilton wailed:
> > Dutch wrote:
> >
> >><dh@.> wrote

> >>Why more consideration? Why should livestock get so much of this
> >>"consideration" of yours?

> >>That's not an answer ****wit. You have no answer.

> > You are an

> **** off, Ronnie, you punk-ass felcher.
>
> No animals "benefit" from "getting to experience life".
> The only thing from which you'd benefit is a sock in
> the jaw. **** off, punk.

delivered by a 4 foot tall, 300 lb. dwarf who prances around in
Victoria's Secret lingerie and terrorizes women?.........I think not.

Now go play with your gerbils Goo.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

SlipperySlope wrote:
> homo shitbag HIV+ Ron Hamilton wailed:
> > Dutch wrote:
> >
> >><dh@.> wrote

> >>Why more consideration? Why should livestock get so much of this
> >>"consideration" of yours?

> >>That's not an answer ****wit. You have no answer.

> > You are an

> **** off, Ronnie, you punk-ass felcher.
>
> No animals "benefit" from "getting to experience life".
> The only thing from which you'd benefit is a sock in
> the jaw. **** off, punk.

Did someone give you an atomic wedgie this morning Goo?
You sure have got your knickers in a bunch.
Kind of funny actually.

;o)

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:02:14 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote
>> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:

>>>Try answering them now, ****wit: WHY are you so
>>>obsessed with livestock, in particular, "getting to
>>>experience life"?

>> I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
>> much or more consideration than their deaths, and/or the
>> lives of wildlife.

>Why more consideration? Why should livestock get so much of this
>"consideration" of yours?
>
>>>Why do you think it is "better" for
>>>the individual livestock animals to exist rather than
>>>never exist?>>

>> Some of them have lives of positive value and some
>> do not

>That's not an answer

You prove to be stupid enough to be fooled by Goo
all the time. You are the idiot's idiot as you prove once
more, so you're right in suggesting that I should have
asked: "Is anyone besides Doutche fooled by the Goober?"
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:02:14 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

>><dh@.> wrote

>>> I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
>>> much or more consideration than their deaths, and/or the
>>> lives of wildlife.

>>Why more consideration? Why should livestock get so much of this
>>"consideration" of yours?

>>> Some of them have lives of positive value and some
>>> do not

>>That's not an answer

> You prove to be stupid enough to be fooled by Goo
> all the time. You are the idiot's idiot as you prove once
> more, so you're right in suggesting that I should have
> asked: "Is anyone besides Doutche fooled by the Goober?"

That's not even your usual lousy answer.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

Default "Dutch" is even fooled by himself! :-)

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 05:03:03 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:02:14 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>

>>><dh@.> wrote

>>>Why more consideration? Why should livestock get so much of this
>>>"consideration" of yours?

>>>That's not an answer

>> You prove to be stupid enough to be fooled by Goo
>> all the time. You are the idiot's idiot as you prove once
>> more, so you're right in suggesting that I should have
>> asked: "Is anyone besides Doutche fooled by the Goober?"

>That's not even your usual lousy answer.

Whether or not you consider it to be a usual lousy answer
to some question that's clanging around in your mostly empty
skull, it IS an answer to the question I asked regarding whether
or not anyone is fooled by the Goober.

The question that may be bothering you about why I go on
about livestock lives, must always be a question for you. That's
because as I've pointed out many times, you can't understand
the quote you pasted which draws attention to the fact:
From: "Dutch" >

The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
has positive or negative value to the animal.
LOL! The answer to your question IS the fact you pasted, you
poor fool. If you could understand what you pasted, you could
understand why I have an interest in human influence just as
you/"aras" try to have.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

****wit David Harrison, pathetic 47 year old pimply-faced homo in
Atlanta, GA, lied:
> On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 05:03:03 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

> >****wit David Harrison, pathetic 47 year old pimply-faced homo in Atlanta, GA, lied:

> >> You prove to be stupid enough to be fooled by Goo
> >> all the time. You are the idiot's idiot as you prove once
> >> more, so you're right in suggesting that I should have
> >> asked: "Is anyone besides Doutche fooled by the Goober?"

> >That's not even your usual lousy answer.

> Whether or not you consider it to be a usual lousy answer

It's lousier than your usual lousy, worthless answer.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote

> I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
> much or more consideration than their deaths

Why should the deaths of livestock be given any consideration?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

From: Jonathan Ball >

the deliberate killing of animals for use by humans DOES deserve
moral consideration, and gets it.
From: Dieter >

ONLY deliberate human killing deserves any moral consideration.
From: Rudy Canoza >

"giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of their deaths
From: "Dutch" >

they are a direct result of activities which humans undertake for their
own benefit. Since we cause these events to happen as a direct result
of feeding ourselves we must bear some responsibility for the deaths.
LOL!!! Again we have proof that you are fooled even by yourself,
and by Goo too in this example, you poor stupid fool.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

On 10 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:

>It's lousier than your usual lousy, worthless answer.

Can you explain how your boy's paste is not correct:
From: "Dutch" >

The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
has positive or negative value to the animal.
When not, can you explain why we should disregard the
fact he mistakenly pasted when we consider the deaths:
From: Goo

the deliberate killing of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
consideration, and gets it.
of billions of animals?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

Default No clue for Goo...

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 Goo continues to wonder:

>Why should the continued existence of livestock get
>*any* of your "consideration", ****wit, apart from your
>wish to consume them?

Because you/"aras" suggest an influence:
From: Goo
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:23:05 -0700

"vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
****wit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
mean no animals raised for food and other products.
That's an influence, whether you like it or not.
that as yet I've been given no reason to believe would be superior
to providing decent AW instead.

>Why are you still evading the question, ****wit: why
>is it so important to you that livestock, as opposed to
>wild animals, continue to exist?

You would have to tell me which wild animals you're going
on about Goo. Do you have a clue about which of "them"
you do? Could you share that clue, Goo?

(prediction: the answer is: no clue)
(note: Goo's boy "Dutch" had a clue which consists only
of potential future wild mice, frogs and groundhogs who
are supposedly being kept down by the cattle)
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

****wit David Harrison lied:

> On 10 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:
>

>>It's lousier than your usual lousy, worthless answer.

> Can you explain

Of course. Everything you write is lousy, because
you're ignorant and stupid-by-choice.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:03:42 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>
>><dh@.> wrote
>>
>>> I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
>>> much or more consideration than their deaths

>>Why should the deaths of livestock be given any consideration?

I asked for *your* opinion ****wit, not the opinions of other people. Why
should the deaths of livestock be given any consideration? I would have
thought that you'd have an answer ready for that one.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On 10 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:
>
>>It's lousier than your usual lousy, worthless answer.

> Can you explain how your boy's paste is not correct:
> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: "Dutch" >
>
> The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
> has positive or negative value to the animal.
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

That is accurate and relevant *if and only if* the animals are living.
Deciding to *not* raise livestock is NOT a moral consideration. Need I point
out that an animal cannot be abused or killed if it is never born?

> When not, can you explain why we should disregard the
> fact he mistakenly pasted when we consider the deaths:
> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: Goo
>
> the deliberate killing of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
> consideration, and gets it.
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
> of billions of animals?

Whatever number.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote
> On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 Goo continues to wonder:
>
>>Why should the continued existence of livestock get
>>*any* of your "consideration", ****wit, apart from your
>>wish to consume them?

> Because you/"aras" suggest an influence:
> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: Goo
> Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:23:05 -0700
>
> "vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
> ****wit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
> mean no animals raised for food and other products.
> That's an influence, whether you like it or not.
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
> that as yet I've been given no reason to believe would be superior
> to providing decent AW instead.

We're not saying that it is, we're saying that raising livestock is not
morally superior as you are attempting to argue.

>>Why are you still evading the question, ****wit: why
>>is it so important to you that livestock, as opposed to
>>wild animals, continue to exist?

> You would have to tell me which wild animals you're going
> on about Goo. Do you have a clue about which of "them"
> you do? Could you share that clue, Goo?

We're talking about every wild animal that is killed or displaced by pasture
lands and feed crops. There is no doubt that eliminating large ruminants
like cattle would result in enough land, food and water resources being
freed up to support *at least* as many indivdual animals of wild species,
undoubtedly more. So the argument that we ought to consider animals "getting
to experience life" actually works against you. If you want animals to
"experience life" you would probably do better as a vegan.

> (prediction: the answer is: no clue)
> (note: Goo's boy "Dutch" had a clue which consists only
> of potential future wild mice, frogs and groundhogs who
> are supposedly being kept down by the cattle)

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
dh@.

Default What is the "wrongness"?

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:11:06 GMT, Leif Erikson > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:

>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Rudy Canoza >
>>
>> "giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of their deaths
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

[...]
>ALL excellent and factual observations.

What exactly is the wrongness Goo? Anyone?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:11:06 GMT, Leif Erikson > wrote:

>****wit David Harrison lied:
>
>> On 10 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:
>>

>>>It's lousier than your usual lousy, worthless answer.

>> Can you explain how your boy's paste is not correct:
>>________________________________________________ _________
>>From: "Dutch" >
>>
>>The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
>>has positive or negative value to the animal.

>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>Of course. Everything you write is lousy,

That has nothing to do with your boy's paste Goober, you
moron. You can NOT explain. You can't even comprehend.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:01:15 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote
>> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:03:42 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>
>>><dh@.> wrote

>>>Why should the deaths of livestock be given any consideration?

>I asked for *your* opinion ****wit, not the opinions of other people. Why
>should the deaths of livestock be given any consideration?

Because some of them are of positive value for one thing...one thing
which you obviously can't understand.

>I would have
>thought that you'd have an answer ready for that one.

You answered it youself years ago. It's still hard to believe you're too
stupid to understand it, but since you are determined to give the impression
that you are, there isn't much point in me explaining it to you every damn
time you ask about it. Is there?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:06:06 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> On 10 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:
>>
>>>It's lousier than your usual lousy, worthless answer.

>> Can you explain how your boy's paste is not correct:
>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: "Dutch" >
>>
>> The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
>> has positive or negative value to the animal.
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>That is accurate and relevant *if and only if* the animals are living.

That most obvious fact in no way prevents us from considering
the first one, much as you apparently wish that it did.

>Deciding to *not* raise livestock is NOT a moral consideration. Need I point
>out that an animal cannot be abused or killed if it is never born?

No. You need to explain why we should feel that "AR"=no life is better
than decent AW=deliberately providing animals with lives of positive value.

>> When not, can you explain why we should disregard the
>> fact he mistakenly pasted when we consider the deaths:
>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Goo
>>
>> the deliberate killing of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
>> consideration, and gets it.
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>> of billions of animals?

>Whatever number.

Regardless of number, you have never been able to provide a reason
why we should disregard these facts that you pasted in the past and have
pretended that you are able to understand, even though your behavior
gives the clearly shows that you are not.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:26:17 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote
>> On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 Goo continues to wonder:
>>
>>>Why should the continued existence of livestock get
>>>*any* of your "consideration", ****wit, apart from your
>>>wish to consume them?

>> Because you/"aras" suggest an influence:
>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Goo
>> Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:23:05 -0700
>>
>> "vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
>> ****wit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
>> mean no animals raised for food and other products.
>> That's an influence, whether you like it or not.
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>> that as yet I've been given no reason to believe would be superior
>> to providing decent AW instead.

>We're not saying that it is, we're saying that raising livestock is not
>morally superior as you are attempting to argue.
>
>>>Why are you still evading the question, ****wit: why
>>>is it so important to you that livestock, as opposed to
>>>wild animals, continue to exist?

>> You would have to tell me which wild animals you're going
>> on about Goo. Do you have a clue about which of "them"
>> you do? Could you share that clue, Goo?

>We're talking about every wild animal that is killed or displaced by pasture
>lands and feed crops. There is no doubt that eliminating large ruminants
>like cattle would result in enough land, food and water resources being
>freed up to support *at least* as many indivdual animals of wild species,
>undoubtedly more. So the argument that we ought to consider animals "getting
>to experience life" actually works against you. If you want animals to
>"experience life" you would probably do better as a vegan.

This is from you:
From: "apostate" >
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:04:25 GMT

Wild animals on average suffer more than farm animals, I think that's
obvious.
Do you now believe it's not true?

>> (prediction: the answer is: no clue)
>> (note: Goo's boy "Dutch" had a clue which consists only
>> of potential future wild mice, frogs and groundhogs who
>> are supposedly being kept down by the cattle)

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Sheldon Harper

dh@. wrote in news
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:11:06 GMT, Leif Erikson

> wrote:

>>dh@. wrote:

>>> __________________________________________________ _______
>>> From: Rudy Canoza >
>>>
>>> "giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of their deaths

> [...]
>>ALL excellent and factual observations.

> What exactly is the wrongness Goo? Anyone?

Wrongness is a relative term with value only within the context of
a comparative system. Some humans like the idea that their variety
of comparatives is the only validity which exists. When such thinking
overwhelms all sensibility then they're legitimately called
fundamentalists whether or not they approve of the moniker.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:11:06 GMT, Leif Erikson > wrote:
>
> >dh@. wrote:

> >> __________________________________________________ _______
> >> From: Rudy Canoza >
> >>
> >> "giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of their deaths
> >> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

> [...]
> >ALL excellent and factual observations.

> What exactly is the wrongness Goo? Anyone?

Where's the wrongness in shooting a man dead?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:11:06 GMT, Leif Erikson
> > wrote:
>
>>dh@. wrote:

>>> __________________________________________________ _______
>>> From: Rudy Canoza >
>>>
>>> "giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of their deaths
>>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

> [...]
>>ALL excellent and factual observations.

> What exactly is the wrongness Goo? Anyone?

The "wrongness" which is claimed to exist by ARAs as a result of the causing
of harm to animals. Legitimate opponents of AR thinking take the position
that the onus is on ARAs to establish that this is actually a wrong. By
claiming that we ought to "consider what they get out of the situation" you
are implicity removing that onus from them and assuming it onto yourself,
then failing to make your case by vaguely and meaninglessly referring to
"some of them who benefit". It's a horrible mess you have created, and you
just keep making it worse.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote in message news
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:11:06 GMT, Leif Erikson
> > wrote:
>
>>****wit David Harrison lied:

>>> Can you explain how your boy's paste is not correct:
>>>_______________________________________________ __________
>>>From: "Dutch" >
>>>
>>>The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
>>>has positive or negative value to the animal.

>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>>Of course. Everything you write is lousy,

> That has nothing to do with your boy's paste Goober, you
> moron. You can NOT explain. You can't even comprehend.

He reads you like a two-bit paperback ****wit, everyone does.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:01:15 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

>><dh@.> wrote

>>I asked for *your* opinion ****wit, not the opinions of other people. Why
>>should the deaths of livestock be given any consideration?

> Because some of them are of positive value for one thing

Their "deaths" are of positive value? How?

>...one thing
> which you obviously can't understand.

That's true, I don;t understand it, explain it to me.

>>I would have
>>thought that you'd have an answer ready for that one.

> You answered it youself years ago. It's still hard to believe you're
> too
> stupid to understand it, but since you are determined to give the
> impression
> that you are, there isn't much point in me explaining it to you every damn
> time you ask about it. Is there?

You keep saying that we ought to give as much consideration to their lives
as to their deaths, why give consideration to their deaths?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:06:06 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

>><dh@.> wrote in message ...

>>> Can you explain how your boy's paste is not correct:
>>> __________________________________________________ _______
>>> From: "Dutch" >
>>>
>>> The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
>>> has positive or negative value to the animal.
>>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>>That is accurate and relevant *if and only if* the animals are living.

> That most obvious fact in no way prevents us from considering
> the first one, much as you apparently wish that it did.

Huh?

>>Deciding to *not* raise livestock is NOT a moral consideration. Need I
>>point
>>out that an animal cannot be abused or killed if it is never born?

> No. You need to explain why we should feel that "AR"=no life is better
> than decent AW=deliberately providing animals with lives of positive
> value.

Why would I need to explain that? I would never made such a statement.
Nobody with half a brain talks that way.

>>> When not, can you explain why we should disregard the
>>> fact he mistakenly pasted when we consider the deaths:
>>> __________________________________________________ _______
>>> From: Goo
>>>
>>> the deliberate killing of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
>>> consideration, and gets it.
>>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>>> of billions of animals?

>>Whatever number.

> Regardless of number, you have never been able to provide a reason
> why we should disregard these facts that you pasted in the past and have
> pretended that you are able to understand, even though your behavior
> gives the clearly shows that you are not.

Write more coherent sentences.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

****wit David Harrison lied:

> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:01:15 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

>>****wit David Harrison lied:

The fact of their lives occuring at all deserves no
moral consideration. They do not "benefit" by "getting
to experience life".

>>I asked for *your* opinion ****wit, not the opinions of other people. Why
>>should the deaths of livestock be given any consideration?

> Because some of them are of positive value for one thing...one thing
> which you obviously can't understand.

1. You don't know that their lives are of positive value
TO THEM. Seeing them live a certain way is of
positive value to YOU.

2. Coming into existence is NOT A BENEFIT to them.

>>I would have
>>thought that you'd have an answer ready for that one.

> You answered it youself years ago. It's still hard to believe you're too
> stupid to understand it

There is nothing you understand that he doesn't. There
is nothing you understand that I don't. We both
understand far more than you, about every relevant
aspect of using animals.

Answer the question you've been avoiding, ****wit: WHY
do you obsess - it really is warped obsession - over
livestock "getting to experience life"?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

****wit David Harrison lied:

> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:06:06 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

>>****wit David Harrison lied:

>>> Can you explain how your boy's paste is not correct:
>>>_______________________________________________ __________
>>>From: "Dutch" >
>>>
>>>The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
>>>has positive or negative value to the animal.
>>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>>That is accurate and relevant *if and only if* the animals are living.

> That most obvious fact in no way prevents us from considering
> the first one, much as you apparently wish that it did.

gibberish

>>Deciding to *not* raise livestock is NOT a moral consideration. Need I point
>>out that an animal cannot be abused or killed if it is never born?

> No. You need to explain why we should feel that "AR"=no life is better
> than decent AW=deliberately providing animals with lives of positive value.

No, he doesn't need to explain it, ****wit, because it
isn't his position, and also because you aren't in
favor of "aw". You don't CARE about animal welfare at
all, ****wit, and we all know it. All you care about
is if livestock exist, period.

>>> When not, can you explain why we should disregard the
>>>fact he mistakenly pasted when we consider the deaths:
>>>_______________________________________________ __________
>>>From: Goo
>>>
>>>the deliberate killing of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
>>>consideration, and gets it.
>>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>>>of billions of animals?

>>Whatever number.

> Regardless of number, you have never been able to provide a reason
> why we should disregard these facts

It is not a "fact" that livestock animals "benefit" by
coming into existence, ****wit. They do not.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Leif Erikson wrote:
> ****wit David Harrison lied:
>
> > On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:06:06 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
> >

> >>****wit David Harrison lied:

> >>That is accurate and relevant *if and only if* the animals are living.

> > That most obvious fact in no way prevents us from considering
> > the first one, much as you apparently wish that it did.

> gibberish
>

> >>Deciding to *not* raise livestock is NOT a moral consideration. Need I point
> >>out that an animal cannot be abused or killed if it is never born?

> > No. You need to explain why we should feel that "AR"=no life is better
> > than decent AW=deliberately providing animals with lives of positive value.

> No, he doesn't need to explain it, ****wit, because it
> isn't his position, and also because you aren't in
> favor of "aw". You don't CARE about animal welfare at
> all, ****wit, and we all know it. All you care about
> is if livestock exist, period.

> >>Whatever number.

> > Regardless of number, you have never been able to provide a reason
> > why we should disregard these facts

> It is not a "fact" that livestock animals "benefit" by
> coming into existence, ****wit. They do not.

This is why it is a waste to argue with shit eating meat industry
shills - just make them eat their dirt

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

gutlessly lied:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>****wit David Harrison lied:

>>> That most obvious fact in no way prevents us from considering
>>>the first one, much as you apparently wish that it did.

>>gibberish

>>> No. You need to explain why we should feel that "AR"=no life is better
>>>than decent AW=deliberately providing animals with lives of positive value.

>>No, he doesn't need to explain it, ****wit, because it
>>isn't his position, and also because you aren't in
>>favor of "aw". You don't CARE about animal welfare at
>>all, ****wit, and we all know it. All you care about
>>is if livestock exist, period.

>>> Regardless of number, you have never been able to provide a reason
>>>why we should disregard these facts

>>It is not a "fact" that livestock animals "benefit" by
>>coming into existence, ****wit. They do not.

> This is why it is a waste to argue with shit eating meat industry
> shills

You're a gutless coward and shitbag and punk. You
can't defend your position.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

This is why it is a waste to argue with shit eating meat industry
shills like Leif Erikson - just make them eat their dirt

Leif Erikson wrote:
> gutlessly lied:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>****wit David Harrison lied:

> >>gibberish

> >>No, he doesn't need to explain it, ****wit, because it
> >>isn't his position, and also because you aren't in
> >>favor of "aw". You don't CARE about animal welfare at
> >>all, ****wit, and we all know it. All you care about
> >>is if livestock exist, period.

> >>It is not a "fact" that livestock animals "benefit" by
> >>coming into existence, ****wit. They do not.

> > This is why it is a waste to argue with shit eating meat industry
> > shills

> You're a gutless coward and shitbag and punk. You
> can't defend your position.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

wrote:

> This is why I'm such a useless, gutless, cowardly little shitbag.

Exactly right.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

gutless punk purgerer shitbag Leif Erikson garbage cut...

Fun With The Goober :Ĵ) dh@. Vegan 1 13-04-2011 07:51 AM
The Goober dh@. Vegan 22 09-07-2008 01:17 PM
GOOBER WORLD TIME dh@. Vegan 0 18-03-2008 09:15 PM
hey de sade, check out your hero the Goober... dh@. Vegan 0 12-03-2008 05:49 PM
What's Got Goober All Wound Up? Whining, Crying, Bawl Vegan 0 14-02-2006 01:38 AM