Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

Default The Goober

Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jun 17, 1:56*am, dh@. wrote:
> * * Goo.

also known as Boobs the time waster.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

you guys all must find a form of employment.

<dh@.> wrote in message news

> Goo.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

ah look, it's the counterpart.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
m...
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, dumber than my cat - lied and presented no
> challenge:
>

>> Me.

> Right.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jun 18, 2:10*am, "luuk luuk luuk puuk luuk pig ****er luuk porno
king luuk for all your child molestation needs luuk!"
<luukandtheinflatableETApigfuc...@elvispresleywith onea.com> wrote:

> ah look, it's the counterpart.

ah look, it's Boobs the time waster.

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
>
> m...
>

> > Goo - ****wit David Harrison, dumber than my cat - lied and presented no
> > challenge:

> >> * * Me.

> > Right.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.fucknozzles,rec.food.veg

and you're inept language of the teenybopper era is your inability to escape
the "i.q. of room temperature" pheonomen.

here, we'll help you..

ways to get jobs, easy, simple and key search your location.

http://www.getthejob.com/

http://www.getajob.com/

http://www.employment.com/

http://www.employment911.com/

now start out slow and if you feel overwhelmed just run to daddy and he'll
fork out some money so you can go malling with your friends.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
m...
> luuk luuk luuk puuk luuk pig ****er luuk porno king luuk for all your
> child molestation needs luuk! wrote:
>
>> [incoherent bullshit]

> Your ****witted nym says it all about you.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.fucknozzles,rec.food.veg

On Jun 17, 10:15*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> luuk luuk luuk puuk luuk pig ****er luuk porno king luuk for all your
> child molestation needs luuk! wrote:
>
> > and you're inept language of the teenybopper era

> YOUR, you stupid moldy top-posting cheeselog; not "you're".
>
> Your ****witted nym says it all about you. *You are stupid beyond belief.

Ball, did you hear me? I ordered you to be funny for my entertainment.
Comply with my order. You wouldn't want to get spanked now, would you?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:56:44 -0100, dh@. wrote:
>

>> Goo.

> Me.

Very good Goo, for you. It shows that you might
possibly have enough intelligence to have some
sense of self, maybe. This absurd claim, Goober:

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

is based on nothing other than a test that tests
whether or not the animals are capable of
understanding the phenomena of reflection. Just
because they are not able to understand reflection
certainly doesn't mean they have no sense of self
either, Goo. Duh.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Goo lied:

>"Boobs" = runny hamilton. Always was, always will be.

He never has been and never will be, you boob.
You sure are a stupid Goober, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jun 27, 4:58*am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Rudy A. Canoza wrote:
> > On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Rudy G. Canoza wrote:

> >> "Boobs" = runny hamilton. *Always was, always will be.

> > * * *He never has been and never will be

> He always has been and always will be. *runny hamilton is Boobs. *This
> is not in dispute.

YOU are Boobs, due to your pendulous man-tits that you're so proud of.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, Goo lied:

>dh corrected the Goober:
>
>> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Goo lied:
>>
>>> "Boobs" = runny hamilton. Always was, always will be.

>> He never has been and never will be

>He always has been and always will be.

In contrast to your lie, he never was and is not now.
You are.

>runny hamilton is Boobs.

Goober, you retard, he dubbed you Boobs, NOT the
other way around. The idea never even entered that
tiny crumb of turd you use for a brain until he referred
to you that way. YOU are Boobs you stupid Goober,
not him. When you refer to him by the title he came
up with for you Goo, you are displaying admiration
for him and his originality as you insult yourself and
your lack thereof. When you resort to that particular
type of dishonesty you are acknowledging your own
inferiority and also your own defeat, Goo.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:10:25 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:

>On Jun 27, 4:58*am, Goo wrote:
>> Rudy A. Canoza wrote:

>> > * * *He never has been and never will be

>> He always has been and always will be. *runny hamilton is Boobs. *This
>> is not in dispute.

>YOU are Boobs, due to your pendulous man-tits that you're so proud of.

As far back as I can remember it was always the stupidest of kids
who would resort to the childish fantasy:

'I'm rubber, you're glue..."

and still today it's the stupidest of Goober's who is the only one
still stuck in that childlike fantasy.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jul 2, 2:28*am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, fat pig-****er and moronic cracker - lied
> and presented no challenge:
>
> > On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, Rudy V. Canoza wrote:

> >> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, fat pig-****er and moronic cracker - lied and presented no challenge:

> >> He always has been and always will be. *

> > * * In contrast

> No contrast. *runny is Boobs.
>
> >> runny hamilton is Boobs. *

> > * * Rudy, you retard, he dubbed you Boobs,

> runny hamilton is Boobs. *He can't escape it.

You goofy ****. You never even heard the word "boobs" until I used it
to name you.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:52:51 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:

>On Jul 2, 2:28*am, Goo [Boobs] continued lying:
>
>> dh pointed out:
>>
>> > On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, Goo [Boobs] lied:

>> > * * Goo, you retard, he dubbed you Boobs,

>> runny hamilton is Boobs. *He can't escape it.

>You goofy ****. You never even heard the word "boobs" until I used it
>to name you.

It's examples like this that share how bad off the Goober
really is. He is no doubt Boobs, the Goober, and certainly
he has proven to be the Bozo in a big way.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jul 4, 12:12*am, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:52:51 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:
> >On Jul 2, 2:28*am, Goo [Boobs] continued lying:

> >> dh pointed out:

> >> runny hamilton is Boobs. *He can't escape it.

> >You goofy ****. You never even heard the word "boobs" until I used it
> >to name you.

> * * It's examples like this that share how bad off the Goober
> really is. He is no doubt Boobs, the Goober, and certainly
> he has proven to be the Bozo in a big way.

I'm sure that at an early age Boobs got very depressed at the thought
of spending his entire life contemplating his shrivelled penis. In a
surge of defiance at his lot in life Boobs must have said, " I shall
be a clown. I shall be Boobs the Clown and make everyone laugh."

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:12:19 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:

>On Jul 4, 12:12*am, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:52:51 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:
>> >On Jul 2, 2:28*am, Goo [Boobs] continued lying:

>> >You goofy ****. You never even heard the word "boobs" until I used it
>> >to name you.

>> * * It's examples like this that share how bad off the Goober
>> really is. He is no doubt Boobs, the Goober, and certainly
>> he has proven to be the Bozo in a big way.

>I'm sure that at an early age Boobs got very depressed at the thought
>of spending his entire life contemplating his shrivelled penis. In a
>surge of defiance at his lot in life Boobs must have said, " I shall
>be a clown. I shall be Boobs the Clown and make everyone laugh."

Hmmm...that gives him more credit than he deserves I'm
afraid. It's only when he tries to be intelligent, which he usually
does by lying about something, that the Goober makes people
laugh. When he tries to be amusing, it's usually just a sad, stupid
mess.

Fun With The Goober :¬) dh@. Vegan 1 13-04-2011 07:51 AM
Is anyone fooled by the Goober? dh@. Vegan 162 26-05-2010 03:49 PM
GOOBER WORLD TIME dh@. Vegan 0 18-03-2008 08:15 PM
hey de sade, check out your hero the Goober... dh@. Vegan 0 12-03-2008 04:49 PM
What's Got Goober All Wound Up? Whining, Crying, Bawl Vegan 0 14-02-2006 12:38 AM