Posted to alt.satanism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural

Default hey de sade, check out your hero the Goober...

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Goo incredibly, stupidly claimed:

>On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:04:31 -0500, dh@. asked:

>>>*ALL* networks

>> Every one of them, Goo?

>All the ones that runny's butt-bandit network admin
>fudge-packer buddy works for.

How do you think you know this, Goob?

>> How many of them could the Goober think were involved?

>All of them.

LOL!!! The Goober claims that every administrator
associated with a number of networks was involved
with Mr. Smartypants to forge traces of the Goobers
online activities. What an idiot!

Question to the Goober:

Why should anyone believe they would do so?

>HTH.

You can't back up your insane claim Goo. We're
left to believe--as usual/always--that you are lying
AGAIN, you stupid Goober.

Fun With The Goober :¬) dh@. Vegan 1 13-04-2011 07:51 AM
Is anyone fooled by the Goober? dh@. Vegan 162 26-05-2010 03:49 PM
The Goober dh@. Vegan 22 09-07-2008 01:17 PM
GOOBER WORLD TIME dh@. Vegan 0 18-03-2008 08:15 PM
What's Got Goober All Wound Up? Whining, Crying, Bawl Vegan 0 14-02-2006 12:38 AM