Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

Default Is anyone fooled by the Goober?

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 Goo wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>> Goo keeps asking me the same questions all the
>> time.

>Because you keep failing to answer them,

I answer them and you snip the answers Goo.

>****WIT.
>
>Try answering them now, ****wit: WHY are you so
>obsessed with livestock, in particular, "getting to
>experience life"?

I'm aware that the lives of livestock should be given as
much or more consideration than their deaths, and/or the
lives of wildlife.

>Why do you think it is "better" for
>the individual livestock animals to exist rather than
>never exist?

Some of them have lives of positive value and some
do not, depending on quality of life, so that is how people
should think about it, NOT that all of it is evil wrongness as
YOU/"ARAs" try to make everyone believe it is:
From: Goo

You consider that it "got to experience life" to be
some kind of mitigation of the evil of killing it.
From: Goo

"giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
their deaths
>(Hint in answering that second one:
>don't say because they "benefit" from existing; they do
>not.)

YOU/"ARAs" are unaware of how life can have positive value
for livestock, and most likely for anything else.

>Why do you think livestock exist for *any*
>reason except to satisfy human wants?
>
>Bonus question: why can't you see that your silly game
>failed?

If you mean why do I believe YOU/"ARAs" attempt to
oppose the facts I point out, I don't believe it's because
you're too stupid to understand them. And I do know it's
because they work against what YOU/"ARAs" are trying
to get everyone to believe, and what you are trying to
accomplish:
From: Goo

Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it.
From: Goo

There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm
animals not to exist as a step towards creating a more
just world.