Derek

Default Rick Etter's denial and the anti's on-going silence over it

A long-running argument on these animal-related
forums focuses on the collateral deaths associated
with the production of vegan foods and the alleged
denial from vegans concerning their numbers. Any
vegan or vegetarian that strays onto these groups is
quickly attacked for the collateral deaths he allegedly
causes, and is then accused of showing a contempt
for them and their held principles regarding animal
rights.

Rick Etter, though, is a meat eater, and while trying
to attack vegans in this way he denies the collateral
deaths associated with the grass fed beef he claims
to eat. Out of all those who've attacked vegans
alongside Etter only Jonathan Ball (aka Rudy
Canoza) has ever taken him to task over his denial,
and even that was just a slight reminder that his
claim is absurd on its face;

[start - Rick Etter]
Again, the production of the beef I eat causes no CDs.
[Jon, posting under the name Bill]
Sorry; that's an absurd claim. You don't follow the
cattle around from birth to death to ensure that
NOTHING in the course of raising them causes other
animals to die. Your claim is absurd on its face.
[end]
Bill (Jonathan Ball) Nov 17 2003 http://tinyurl.com/7wee3

'usual suspect', 'Dutch' and Harrison all ignore Rick
while he continues, year after year, making the same
denials concerning his food while trying to attack
vegans for allegedly doing that very same thing. We
can see then that the meat eaters on these forums give
fellow meat eaters a free pass on this issue, and in
fact aren't at all serious about the collateral deaths
argument. They hold a double standard, and Rick
reveals this double standard every day while going
unchallenged by them. Thanks Rick; your denial
is a gift to the vegans here in more ways than one.
You've single-handedly shown your own hypocrisy
as well as the double standards of your fellow meat
eaters perfectly.
rick

"Derek" > wrote in message
>A long-running argument on these animal-related
> forums focuses on the collateral deaths associated
> with the production of vegan foods and the alleged
> denial from vegans concerning their numbers. Any
> vegan or vegetarian that strays onto these groups is
> quickly attacked for the collateral deaths he allegedly
> causes, and is then accused of showing a contempt
> for them and their held principles regarding animal
> rights.
>
> Rick Etter, though, is a meat eater, and while trying
> to attack vegans in this way he denies the collateral
> deaths associated with the grass fed beef he claims
> to eat.

==========================
Again, you are lying. I have never claimed that there are no CDs
for the meat I eat, fool. Again, your ignorance is amazing...

Out of all those who've attacked vegans
> alongside Etter only Jonathan Ball (aka Rudy
> Canoza) has ever taken him to task over his denial,
> and even that was just a slight reminder that his
> claim is absurd on its face;

====================
Absurdity is your baliwick, hypocrite. I'll leave all that to
you, fool...

> [start - Rick Etter]
> Again, the production of the beef I eat causes no CDs.
> [Jon, posting under the name Bill]
> Sorry; that's an absurd claim. You don't follow the
> cattle around from birth to death to ensure that
> NOTHING in the course of raising them causes other
> animals to die. Your claim is absurd on its face.
> [end]
> Bill (Jonathan Ball) Nov 17 2003 http://tinyurl.com/7wee3
>
> 'usual suspect', 'Dutch' and Harrison all ignore Rick
> while he continues, year after year,

============================
ROTFLMAO The only one still posting the claims are you fool. I
haven't been making them at all, much less for years and years...

making the same
> denials concerning his food while trying to attack
> vegans for allegedly doing that very same thing. We
> can see then that the meat eaters on these forums give
> fellow meat eaters a free pass on this issue, and in
> fact aren't at all serious about the collateral deaths
> argument. They hold a double standard, and Rick
> reveals this double standard every day while going
> unchallenged by them. Thanks Rick; your denial
> is a gift to the vegans here in more ways than one.
> You've single-handedly shown your own hypocrisy
> as well as the double standards of your fellow meat
> eaters perfectly.

=======================
You should know hypocricy fool. It's your calling card, killer.
Just ask your pal Aristotle...

Derek

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 02:22:23 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>>
>>A long-running argument on these animal-related
>> forums focuses on the collateral deaths associated
>> with the production of vegan foods and the alleged
>> denial from vegans concerning their numbers. Any
>> vegan or vegetarian that strays onto these groups is
>> quickly attacked for the collateral deaths he allegedly
>> causes, and is then accused of showing a contempt
>> for them and their held principles regarding animal
>> rights.
>>
>> Rick Etter, though, is a meat eater, and while trying
>> to attack vegans in this way he denies the collateral
>> deaths associated with the grass fed beef he claims
>> to eat.

>==========================
>Again, you are lying. I have never claimed that there are no CDs
>for the meat I eat, fool.

Your quotes are right here in this post, and that's
exactly what they say, you lying moron;

"Again, the production of the beef I eat causes no CDs"

and

"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
rick etter Nov 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7

You're a bare-faced liar, Etter.

>> Out of all those who've attacked vegans
>> alongside Etter only Jonathan Ball (aka Rudy
>> Canoza) has ever taken him to task over his denial,
>> and even that was just a slight reminder that his
>> claim is absurd on its face;
>>
>> [start - Rick Etter]
>> Again, the production of the beef I eat causes no CDs.
>> [Jon, posting under the name Bill]
>> Sorry; that's an absurd claim. You don't follow the
>> cattle around from birth to death to ensure that
>> NOTHING in the course of raising them causes other
>> animals to die. Your claim is absurd on its face.
>> [end]
>> Bill (Jonathan Ball) Nov 17 2003 http://tinyurl.com/7wee3
>>
>> 'usual suspect', 'Dutch' and Harrison all ignore Rick
>> while he continues, year after year,

>============================
>ROTFLMAO

Yes, I'll bet you are. Being a meat eater you get
a free pass from your fellow meat eaters on these
forums, and while they continue to give you that
free pass they reveal their double standard on
this issue as well. As a result the vegans here get
the last and loudest laugh.

>> making the same
>> denials concerning his food while trying to attack
>> vegans for allegedly doing that very same thing. We
>> can see then that the meat eaters on these forums give
>> fellow meat eaters a free pass on this issue, and in
>> fact aren't at all serious about the collateral deaths
>> argument. They hold a double standard, and Rick
>> reveals this double standard every day while going
>> unchallenged by them. Thanks Rick; your denial
>> is a gift to the vegans here in more ways than one.
>> You've single-handedly shown your own hypocrisy
>> as well as the double standards of your fellow meat
>> eaters perfectly.

>=======================
>You should know

Yes, I most certainly do.

Poor little ricky. Caught lying once again.

Isn't it ricky who always calls vegans LIARS and KILLERS?

rick

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 02:22:23 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>>"Derek" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>A long-running argument on these animal-related
>>> forums focuses on the collateral deaths associated
>>> with the production of vegan foods and the alleged
>>> denial from vegans concerning their numbers. Any
>>> vegan or vegetarian that strays onto these groups is
>>> quickly attacked for the collateral deaths he allegedly
>>> causes, and is then accused of showing a contempt
>>> for them and their held principles regarding animal
>>> rights.
>>>
>>> Rick Etter, though, is a meat eater, and while trying
>>> to attack vegans in this way he denies the collateral
>>> deaths associated with the grass fed beef he claims
>>> to eat.

>>==========================
>>Again, you are lying. I have never claimed that there are no
>>CDs
>>for the meat I eat, fool.

> Your quotes are right here in this post, and that's
> exactly what they say, you lying moron;

=======================
And they don't say what you just claimed, moron... Try reading
for comprehension, fool...

> "Again, the production of the beef I eat causes no CDs"
>
> and
>
> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
> rick etter Nov 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7
>
> You're a bare-faced liar, Etter.

=====================
Nope. You just can't read for comprehension. But then, that's
nothing new, eh hypocrite?

>>> Out of all those who've attacked vegans
>>> alongside Etter only Jonathan Ball (aka Rudy
>>> Canoza) has ever taken him to task over his denial,
>>> and even that was just a slight reminder that his
>>> claim is absurd on its face;
>>>
>>> [start - Rick Etter]
>>> Again, the production of the beef I eat causes no CDs.
>>> [Jon, posting under the name Bill]
>>> Sorry; that's an absurd claim. You don't follow the
>>> cattle around from birth to death to ensure that
>>> NOTHING in the course of raising them causes other
>>> animals to die. Your claim is absurd on its face.
>>> [end]
>>> Bill (Jonathan Ball) Nov 17 2003 http://tinyurl.com/7wee3
>>>
>>> 'usual suspect', 'Dutch' and Harrison all ignore Rick
>>> while he continues, year after year,

>>============================
>>ROTFLMAO

> Yes, I'll bet you are. Being a meat eater you get
> a free pass from your fellow meat eaters on these
> forums, and while they continue to give you that
> free pass they reveal their double standard on
> this issue as well. As a result the vegans here get
> the last and loudest laugh.

===================
LOL Thanks for again proving your idiocy, hypocrite.

===================
LOL Thanks for again proving your idiocy, hypocrite.
You should know hypocricy fool. It's your calling card, killer.
Just ask your pal Aristotle...

rick

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Poor little ricky. Caught lying once again.

======================
Nope. Guess you can't read either, eh killer?

> Isn't it ricky who always calls vegans LIARS and KILLERS?

rick

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:23:25 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
> wrote in message
groups.com...

>>> Congratulations ricky. You are the only meat eater whose food
>>> production causes no CDs.

>>=====================
>>Really? Where did I say that none of my food causes CDs?

> "Again, the production of the beef I eat causes no CDs"

=================
Proving what I just claimed about banbrains statement, killer.
Thanks for proving him to be as stupid as you are...

> and
>
> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
> rick etter Nov 15 2003
http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7

> You're a bare-faced liar, Etter.

==================
Nope. You and your butt-buddie can't keep your claims straight,
fool.

Hairsplitter ricky.

What are you?.......some kind of trial lawyer?

The fact remains meat eating is causing severe envioronmental damage
and human health problems.

rick

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hairsplitter ricky.
>
> What are you?.......some kind of trial lawyer?
>
> The fact remains meat eating is causing severe envioronmental
> damage
> and human health problems.

========================
No fool, the meat I eat does no such things. Too bad all your
veggies are the definition of habitat destruction, eh hypocrite?

rick wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Hairsplitter ricky.
> >
> > What are you?.......some kind of trial lawyer?
> >
> > The fact remains meat eating is causing severe envioronmental
> > damage
> > and human health problems.

> ========================
> No fool, the meat I eat does no such things. Too bad all your
> veggies are the definition of habitat destruction, eh hypocrite?

Well,...who am I to argue with the field mouse genius, cow food expert,
genius bug, and all 'round nipplehead.

rick

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > Hairsplitter ricky.
>> >
>> > What are you?.......some kind of trial lawyer?
>> >
>> > The fact remains meat eating is causing severe
>> > envioronmental
>> > damage
>> > and human health problems.

>> ========================
>> No fool, the meat I eat does no such things. Too bad all your
>> veggies are the definition of habitat destruction, eh
>> hypocrite?
>>

> Well,...who am I to argue

======================
Nobody, absolutly nobody, fool...

rick wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...

> >> oups.com...

> >> No fool, the meat I eat does no such things. Too bad all your
> >> veggies are the definition of habitat destruction, eh
> >> hypocrite?
> >>

> > Well,...who am I to argue

> Nobody, absolutly nobody, fool...

and now hairsplitter emeritus and cake mix guru.
ricky can do it all!