Ipse dixit

Default Rick continues with his denial of the CD associated with grass fed beef

"rick etter" > wrote in message ...
> "Ipse dixit" > wrote in message ...

> > >=================
> > >Nope.

> > So, though you insist collateral deaths exist in crop production,
> > you also deny they exist in grass fed beef production. Thanks
> > for such an excellent example of a meatarian's state of denial.

> ======================
> Nope.

Then it is you rather than the vegan who's living
in sanctimonious denial, Rick. You deny the CD
associated with your diet while whining on, day
after day to vegans on newsgroups about the CD
associated with their's. What kind of deluded
hypocrite are you, fool?

rick etter

"Ipse dixit" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > "Ipse dixit" > wrote in message

> > > So, though you insist collateral deaths exist in crop production,
> > > you also deny they exist in grass fed beef production. Thanks
> > > for such an excellent example of a meatarian's state of denial.

> > ======================
> > Nope.

> Then it is you rather than the vegan who's living
> in sanctimonious denial, Rick

=======================
Nope. Your continued unethical snipping of my posts are still noted,
killer.
Deceit, delusion and lys are all you have left to defend you so-called
religion, hypocrite.

.. You deny the CD
> associated with your diet while whining on, day
> after day to vegans on newsgroups about the CD
> associated with their's. What kind of deluded
> hypocrite are you, fool?

==============================
No you ignorant fool. Unlike you, I have always acknowledged that animals
die for my diet.
You really are a hoot, killer. It's you that goes to all sorts of
contortions to try and deny any
of your impact on animals. You're a sham, and we all know it, hypocrite.
Try again, loser.

Oh, and go have that nice blood-drenched lunch, killer...

Ipse dixit

"rick etter" > wrote in message news

> "Ipse dixit" > wrote in message

> > > ======================
> > > Nope.

> > Then it is you rather than the vegan who's living
> > in sanctimonious denial, Rick

> =======================
> Nope.

Then answer the question;
"Do you accept that the *general* production, storage, and
distribution of grass fed beef accumulates any collateral
deaths?"

> > You deny the CD
> > associated with your diet while whining on, day
> > after day to vegans on newsgroups about the CD
> > associated with their's. What kind of deluded
> > hypocrite are you, fool?

> ==============================
> No you ignorant fool. Unlike you, I have always
> acknowledged that animals die for my diet.

You haven't acknowledged the animals that die
during the production, storage and distribution
of generally available grass fed beef.
"Do you accept that the *general* production,
storage, and distribution of grass fed beef accumulates
any collateral deaths?"

When you're brave enough to start telling truth
about grass fed beef, be sure to let us know.

rick etter

"Ipse dixit" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message

news

> > > Then it is you rather than the vegan who's living
> > > in sanctimonious denial, Rick

> > =======================
> > Nope.

> Then answer the question;
> "Do you accept that the *general* production, storage, and
> distribution of grass fed beef accumulates any collateral
> deaths?"
Why the change in the question, killer? finally seeing the stupidity of
what you've dishonestly been
sniiping out as part of your deceit? What an idiot...

Already answered, anyway... Both sets of your questions...