Beach Runner

Default My father

my scroll bar disappeared from netscape. Prior to figuring it out.
I saw that US said "some son you are, why didn't you buy you father a car"

He has 2 cars. Interestingly all the people he worked with have died,
probably because they didn't get cardio exercise. He car pooled and got
out a few miles early to get some cardio in.

I bought him a bike for his exercise. And he's thanked me for he life.
He bikes for joy and pleasure. He drives a car because our society is
so poorly laid out he rarely can use a bike for transportation, just
exercise and pleasure.

BTW, if someone know how to add the scrolling bar to netscape, I'd
appreciate it.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> my scroll bar disappeared from netscape.

Bullshit.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Beach Runner wrote:
> > my scroll bar disappeared from netscape.

> Bullshit.

Why would someone lie about that???

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Beach Runner

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>>Beach Runner wrote:
>>
>>>my scroll bar disappeared from netscape.

>>Bullshit.

> Why would someone lie about that???

We know PC applications are perfect. Not like you.

Bless me Father bbq Barbecue 21 29-07-2010 03:14 AM
Father's Day Cocktails drinKay General 1 24-06-2009 08:12 AM
Father's Day Gift Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 21 22-06-2009 07:23 PM
Our Heavenly Father on 9-7-05 [email protected] General Cooking 0 02-09-2006 02:34 AM
Father's Day menu D.Currie General Cooking 36 19-06-2006 01:29 PM