Old 18-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Member

Default Father's Day Cocktails

It's time for Father's Day again! Time to show our dads how much we appreciate them and care, and what says that better than a nice cocktail! Here are some great recipes to serve up that your dad will be sure to love.
Happy Father's Day and enjoy!

Mata Hari Lime Cooler

1 oz. Absinthe Mata Hari
1 oz. Hiram Walker Triple Sec
3 oz. fresh sour mix
Soda water (to top)

Combine the first three ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake thoroughly and strain into an iced Collins glass. Top with soda water and garnish with a lime slice.

The Happy Dad

1 oz Oval Vodka
oz Cointreau
1 oz Campari
orange twist for garnish

Shake first three ingredients with ice in a shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with orange twist.

Old 24-06-2009, 08:12 AM posted to rec.food.drink

Big Daddy

1 1/2 oz Vodka
Fill With Water
1 Twist Lime Peel
Ice Cubes

Pour over ice & stir

more cocktails @ www.cocktails-appetizers.be

Happy Father's Day! jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 6 15-06-2014 08:03 PM
Father's Day menu D.Currie General Cooking 36 19-06-2006 01:29 PM
My father Beach Runner Vegan 3 22-08-2005 07:18 PM
TN: Some Father's Day wines Mark Lipton Wine 4 21-06-2005 02:29 PM