Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
pearl

"Abner Hale" > wrote in message oups.com...

> pearl wrote:

> > Your unethical edit is noted. Was- http://www.troopsoutnow.org/ .
> >
> > You have no credibility whatsoever, 'usual suspect'.

> Coming from a drooling Irish foot-rubbing **** who believes in "Inner
> Earth Beings," that's downright hilarious.

Coming from a drooling meat-eating ignoramus, that's priceless!

[http://www.reflexology-research.com/Abstracts.html

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...p5/inner4.htm]

> <snip>

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 18-12-2005 11:13 PM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM