Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > http://www.free-definition.com/Veganic-gardening.html

>> > mean
>> >
>> > Too late. It's now a real word with real significance.
>> > It's the perfect word for what used to take me a
>> > whole sentence to write. Language constantly
>> > evolves. New words come into being, and some
>> > of the other words become obsolete.

>> "Veganic farming" only extends the fallacy of "veganism" a step

> further.
>> Just because a farmer does not use manure on his fields does not mean

> that
>> animals are not harmed.

> I think that veganic farming includes no-kill harvests.

Show where you obtained that information.

> That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
> ways of scattering small animals just before any
> machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
> some sort of attachment that scurries them away
> ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

I've heard of that before. Organic herbicides are deadly though. There's
also the issue of scale, we're headed toward 7 billion people on this
planet.

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > I'd rather they go make a pot of my tasty veg chili instead!

>> How about a recipe?

> Okay, but I'm not sure that it's completely vegan.
> It has some Yves products in it that someone said
> contains eggs.

Yves products do not contain eggs.

> Also, another warning, this chili is very thick.

Thick is GOOD!

> Because of that, it's almost guaranteed you'll
> have a hard time cleaning the bottom of the
> cookpot, and this chili is tasty enough that you'll
> see the bottom quite soon.

yumyumyum.. get to it

> Some of the ingredients might only be availlable
> in Canada.
>
> I call it...
>
> The Best Chili in the World

Not afraid of raising expectations eh?

> You might need a Loblaws or No Frills store for the PC (President's
> Choice) brand and the Yves stuff. The Lundberg short grain rice can be
> found in health food stores.
>
> Ingredients:
> PART 1
> 1 Onion, chopped
> 1 bulb Garlic - use all the cloves, sliced into thin triangles
> 1 large sweet Red Pepper, chopped
> a little Canola Oil
>
> PART 2
> 8 cups Vegetable Broth, unsalted (see below)
> 1 lemon, juice of
> 1 small can Tomato Paste (5˝ fl.oz. or 156 ml.)
> 1 jar PC Organics Salsa - hot (14˝ fl.oz. or 430 ml.)
> 1 jar PC low fat Pasta Sauce - tomato basil flavour (24 fl.oz. or 700
> ml.)
> 2 packages Yves Italian fake ground round (total 24 oz. or 680 g.)
> 1 can Crushed Tomatoes (28 fl.oz. or 796 ml.)
> 1 can Black Beans, including liquid (19 fl.oz. or 540 ml.)
> 1 can Kidney Beans, including liquid (19 fl.oz. or 540 ml.)
> 1 can White Kidney Beans, including liquid (19 fl.oz. or 540 ml.)
> 3 cups uncooked Rice - Lundberg Short Grain
> 1 teaspoon salt
> 1 tablespoon Sugar or Splenda
> 6 tablespoons Paprika
> 2 teaspoons Basil
> 2 tablespoons Oregano
> 2 tablespoons Cumin
> 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
> quite a few Cilantro Leaves
>
> PART 3
> 1 small bag frozen Corn (12˝ oz. or 350g.)
>
> Directions:
> Saute the oil, sw.pepper, onion and garlic for a little while.
>
> In an extra large pot, combine the saute with all the other ingredients
> except the corn.
>
> Simmer until the chili has thickened (more than most chilis) and the
> rice is cooked. Approx. 40 minutes to an hour. Stir frequently.
>
> Thaw the corn in a sieve under hot water, then stir it into the chili.
>
> This freezes well.
>
> Veggie Broth
>
> Ingredients:
> 1 large onion
> 1 garlic bulb - use all cloves
> 2 sweet potatoes
> 1 small bunch celery
> 4 carrots
> 2 sweet red peppers
> 20 parsley sprigs
> 10 large mushrooms, unopened
>
> Directions:
> Coarsely chop everything except the parsley and mushrooms.
>
> Put everything in an extra large cookpot. Fill with water, and simmer
> until the carrots are soft.
>
> Strain, keeping the broth.
>
> This freezes well.

Thanks, I'll try it. It looks excellent.

Paprika eh? That's where the spicing really diverges from what I make. I
frequently eat vegetarian meals too, dinner mostly. I was a vegetarian for
18 years, but I eat a more varied diet now, and I feel stronger and have
better mental acuity.

Here's one I make a lot, quick mexican wraps in about 15 minutes.

Sauté a small green onion and a small green pepper in a large pot until
soft. Toss in a can of black beans, a can of niblits corn, a package of Yves
Mexican Ground Round, 1/4 cup of salsa, cook for a short time. Lay an 8"
tortilla on a square of tin-foil. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture, top with
grated cheese, roll up the torilla in the foil and seal off. It makes about
10 wraps. Heat in the oven before serving with salsa and sour cream and some
mixed steamed veggies.

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "Dutch" > wrote in message
> >> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

doesn't

> >> "Veganic farming" only extends the fallacy of "veganism" a step

> > further.
> >> Just because a farmer does not use manure on his fields does not

mean
> > that
> >> animals are not harmed.

> > I think that veganic farming includes no-kill harvests.

> Show where you obtained that information.

From where it says "Vegan Organic Horticulture
and Agriculture aims to produce natural healthy
foods without the exploitation or harm of any living
creature." To me, that means that (if they are aware
of the possibility of cds) they find an alternative.

> > That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
> > ways of scattering small animals just before any
> > machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
> > some sort of attachment that scurries them away
> > ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

> I've heard of that before. Organic herbicides are deadly though.

There's
> also the issue of scale, we're headed toward 7 billion people on this
> planet.

Herbicides would be lessened hugely if most of grains
were not going to feed animals. Less land than we
use now could feed more people.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "Dutch" > wrote in message
> >> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

doesn't

> >> "Veganic farming" only extends the fallacy of "veganism" a step

> > further.
> >> Just because a farmer does not use manure on his fields does not

mean
> > that
> >> animals are not harmed.

> > I think that veganic farming includes no-kill harvests.

> Show where you obtained that information.

From where it says "Vegan Organic Horticulture
and Agriculture aims to produce natural healthy
foods without the exploitation or harm of any living
creature." To me, that means that (if they are aware
of the possibility of cds) they find an alternative.

> > That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
> > ways of scattering small animals just before any
> > machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
> > some sort of attachment that scurries them away
> > ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

> I've heard of that before. Organic herbicides are deadly though.

There's
> also the issue of scale, we're headed toward 7 billion people on this
> planet.

Herbicides would be lessened hugely if most of grains
were not going to feed animals. Less land than we
use now could feed more people.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

> >> How about a recipe?

> > Okay, but I'm not sure that it's completely vegan.
> > It has some Yves products in it that someone said
> > contains eggs.

> Yves products do not contain eggs.

That's good to know. I won't feel like I have
to give their stuff up.

> > Also, another warning, this chili is very thick.

> Thick is GOOD!
>
> > Because of that, it's almost guaranteed you'll
> > have a hard time cleaning the bottom of the
> > cookpot, and this chili is tasty enough that you'll
> > see the bottom quite soon.

> yumyumyum.. get to it
>
> > Some of the ingredients might only be availlable
> > in Canada.
> >
> > I call it...
> >
> > The Best Chili in the World

> Not afraid of raising expectations eh?

I've had 2 meateaters and 1 vegetarian besides
me, try it, and all thought it was the best they'd
ever had. So I figure I get to brag about it a bit.

> [...]

> > 1 garlic bulb - use all cloves
> > 2 sweet potatoes
> > 1 small bunch celery
> > 4 carrots
> > 2 sweet red peppers
> > 20 parsley sprigs
> > 10 large mushrooms, unopened
> >
> > Directions:
> > Coarsely chop everything except the parsley and mushrooms.
> >
> > Put everything in an extra large cookpot. Fill with water, and

simmer
> > until the carrots are soft.
> >
> > Strain, keeping the broth.
> >
> > This freezes well.

> Thanks, I'll try it. It looks excellent.
>
> Paprika eh? That's where the spicing really diverges from what I make.

> frequently eat vegetarian meals too, dinner mostly. I was a vegetarian

for
> 18 years, but I eat a more varied diet now, and I feel stronger and

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I found
the opposite. I do better on a veg diet.

> Here's one I make a lot, quick mexican wraps in about 15 minutes.
>
> Sauté a small green onion and a small green pepper in a large pot

until
> soft. Toss in a can of black beans, a can of niblits corn, a package

of Yves
> Mexican Ground Round, 1/4 cup of salsa, cook for a short time. Lay an

8"
> tortilla on a square of tin-foil. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture, top

with
> grated cheese, roll up the torilla in the foil and seal off. It makes

about
> 10 wraps. Heat in the oven before serving with salsa and sour cream

and some
> mixed steamed veggies.

Ok, that's it, now I'm getting hungry!

rick etter

"Jay Santos" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> rick etter wrote:
>
>> "John Coleman" > wrote in message
>>
>>>"rick etter" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

>>>pesticides.
>>>
>>>support this with evidence

>> ===========================
>> Sure, then it will be your turn, right killer? I've yet to see any
>> claims from you supported with anything more than rant, diatribe,
>> propaganda, and hate.
>>
>> http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf

> That does NOT support your claim. Your claim was that organic farms
> account for 25% of total pesticides. That document shows that organic
> *pesticides*, which are used in both organic and conventional farming,
> account for 25% of all pesticides. The document does NOT say that organic
> *farms* account for 25% of all pesticide use.

===============
The contention still stands that organic can, and does use more pesticides.
The fact remains that most organic pesticides are used for organic farming.
There are better, less dangerous, less costly ways to raise crops. Farmers
aren't in the habit of throwing away money. Either way, vegan claims that
organic is cruelty-free and pesticide-free are false.

"...many organic pesticides are used more intensively per acre than
non-organic pesticides..."
"...a switch to organic farming by a large number of U.S. farmers-the
recommendation of several prominent environmental groups-would result in a
massive increase in U.S. fungicide use and significantly increased soil
contamination....Thus, if all synthetic fungicides were replaced by sulfur,
U.S. farmers would use an additional 840 million pounds of fungicide. This
amounts to a 738 percent increase in U.S. fungicide use..."
"...Because organic insecticides are less effective and degrade more rapidly
than their synthetic counterparts, organic insecticides would also need to
be used more frequently to achieve the same level of pest control..."

>>>They can grow fruit and nuts, give up farming and I'll collect the food
>>>myself.

>> ====================
>> Really? And in what areas are you going to destroy the natural habitat
>> to plants these trees? Afterall, nature doesn't provide nice rows of
>> fruit and nut trees in orchards...
>>

>>>John

rick etter

"Jay Santos" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> rick etter wrote:
>
>> "John Coleman" > wrote in message
>>
>>>"rick etter" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

>>>pesticides.
>>>
>>>support this with evidence

>> ===========================
>> Sure, then it will be your turn, right killer? I've yet to see any
>> claims from you supported with anything more than rant, diatribe,
>> propaganda, and hate.
>>
>> http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf

> That does NOT support your claim. Your claim was that organic farms
> account for 25% of total pesticides. That document shows that organic
> *pesticides*, which are used in both organic and conventional farming,
> account for 25% of all pesticides. The document does NOT say that organic
> *farms* account for 25% of all pesticide use.

===============
The contention still stands that organic can, and does use more pesticides.
The fact remains that most organic pesticides are used for organic farming.
There are better, less dangerous, less costly ways to raise crops. Farmers
aren't in the habit of throwing away money. Either way, vegan claims that
organic is cruelty-free and pesticide-free are false.

"...many organic pesticides are used more intensively per acre than
non-organic pesticides..."
"...a switch to organic farming by a large number of U.S. farmers-the
recommendation of several prominent environmental groups-would result in a
massive increase in U.S. fungicide use and significantly increased soil
contamination....Thus, if all synthetic fungicides were replaced by sulfur,
U.S. farmers would use an additional 840 million pounds of fungicide. This
amounts to a 738 percent increase in U.S. fungicide use..."
"...Because organic insecticides are less effective and degrade more rapidly
than their synthetic counterparts, organic insecticides would also need to
be used more frequently to achieve the same level of pest control..."

>>>They can grow fruit and nuts, give up farming and I'll collect the food
>>>myself.

>> ====================
>> Really? And in what areas are you going to destroy the natural habitat
>> to plants these trees? Afterall, nature doesn't provide nice rows of
>> fruit and nut trees in orchards...
>>

>>>John

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > http://www.free-definition.com/Veganic-gardening.html

>> > mean
>> >
>> > Too late. It's now a real word with real significance.
>> > It's the perfect word for what used to take me a
>> > whole sentence to write. Language constantly
>> > evolves. New words come into being, and some
>> > of the other words become obsolete.

>> "Veganic farming" only extends the fallacy of "veganism" a step

> further.
>> Just because a farmer does not use manure on his fields does not mean

> that
>> animals are not harmed.

> I think that veganic farming includes no-kill harvests.

=================
LOL There is no such thing, idiot.

> That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
> ways of scattering small animals just before any
> machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
> some sort of attachment that scurries them away
> ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

===========================
And you're still killing them fool. Animals numbers explode in fileds,
Why? Because you have provided a unnatural habitat of easy food and cover.
then, when the numbers are the greatest, you remove all that easy food and
cover. Even if somehow you didn't kill them outright, they'd die from
starvation and predation. deaths that are still directly attributable to
you. They cannot just scurry off into the surrounding areas, because those
areas will already be at their lower capacity level. Face it killer, your
crops are an environmental disaster that kills animals at ecery turn.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > http://www.free-definition.com/Veganic-gardening.html

>> > mean
>> >
>> > Too late. It's now a real word with real significance.
>> > It's the perfect word for what used to take me a
>> > whole sentence to write. Language constantly
>> > evolves. New words come into being, and some
>> > of the other words become obsolete.

>> "Veganic farming" only extends the fallacy of "veganism" a step

> further.
>> Just because a farmer does not use manure on his fields does not mean

> that
>> animals are not harmed.

> I think that veganic farming includes no-kill harvests.

=================
LOL There is no such thing, idiot.

> That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
> ways of scattering small animals just before any
> machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
> some sort of attachment that scurries them away
> ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

===========================
And you're still killing them fool. Animals numbers explode in fileds,
Why? Because you have provided a unnatural habitat of easy food and cover.
then, when the numbers are the greatest, you remove all that easy food and
cover. Even if somehow you didn't kill them outright, they'd die from
starvation and predation. deaths that are still directly attributable to
you. They cannot just scurry off into the surrounding areas, because those
areas will already be at their lower capacity level. Face it killer, your
crops are an environmental disaster that kills animals at ecery turn.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > http://www.free-definition.com/Veganic-gardening.html

>> > mean
>> >
>> > Too late. It's now a real word with real significance.
>> > It's the perfect word for what used to take me a
>> > whole sentence to write. Language constantly
>> > evolves. New words come into being, and some
>> > of the other words become obsolete.

>> "Veganic farming" only extends the fallacy of "veganism" a step

> further.
>> Just because a farmer does not use manure on his fields does not mean

> that
>> animals are not harmed.

> I think that veganic farming includes no-kill harvests.

=================
LOL There is no such thing, idiot.

> That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
> ways of scattering small animals just before any
> machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
> some sort of attachment that scurries them away
> ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

===========================
And you're still killing them fool. Animals numbers explode in fileds,
Why? Because you have provided a unnatural habitat of easy food and cover.
then, when the numbers are the greatest, you remove all that easy food and
cover. Even if somehow you didn't kill them outright, they'd die from
starvation and predation. deaths that are still directly attributable to
you. They cannot just scurry off into the surrounding areas, because those
areas will already be at their lower capacity level. Face it killer, your
crops are an environmental disaster that kills animals at ecery turn.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > The main reason is health. The animal numbers game
>> > also favours veganism as a whole, but health is my
>> > primary reason for turning vegan (eventually, I'm only
>> > part way there yet).

>> There's no compelling reason to become obsessive and go "all the way",

> and
>> there are a number of reasons not to. You are probably at a good place

> right
>> now.

> No, I think I want to go further and cut out all remaining
> cheese, eggs, etc.
>
>> > I'm sick of the numbers game. I believe it proves that
>> > vegans as whole cause less cds than meateaters as
>> > a whole,

>> Yes, it probably does, but "veganism" is not based on such a modest

> claim.
>
> I'm happy enough with that knowledge, and it makes
> feel better knowing it's the lesser of the cds.

==================
As practiced by oyu it is not.

snippage...

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > The main reason is health. The animal numbers game
>> > also favours veganism as a whole, but health is my
>> > primary reason for turning vegan (eventually, I'm only
>> > part way there yet).

>> There's no compelling reason to become obsessive and go "all the way",

> and
>> there are a number of reasons not to. You are probably at a good place

> right
>> now.

> No, I think I want to go further and cut out all remaining
> cheese, eggs, etc.
>
>> > I'm sick of the numbers game. I believe it proves that
>> > vegans as whole cause less cds than meateaters as
>> > a whole,

>> Yes, it probably does, but "veganism" is not based on such a modest

> claim.
>
> I'm happy enough with that knowledge, and it makes
> feel better knowing it's the lesser of the cds.

==================
As practiced by oyu it is not.

snippage...

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > Here you go Dicky
>> >
>> > --
>> > SN
>> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
>> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
>> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

> Note below the extra '>' you always put in to make it look
> like I wrote it. What's that about, liar?

==================
What's the matter fool? Don't like the same as you give? What a hoot!!!!!
Stop you're dishonesty and you'll get the same in return.

>> > Irony, ignoranc, and hypocrisy run amok.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > Here you go Dicky
>> >
>> > --
>> > SN
>> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
>> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
>> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

> Note below the extra '>' you always put in to make it look
> like I wrote it. What's that about, liar?

==================
What's the matter fool? Don't like the same as you give? What a hoot!!!!!
Stop you're dishonesty and you'll get the same in return.

>> > Irony, ignoranc, and hypocrisy run amok.

rick etter

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>>> Why would you not simply compare everything against everything else?

>> I do. The meat industry as a whole (there's your everything)
>> causes many more cds than the grown for humans industry
>> as a whole.

> I meant compare every individual specific food on it's own merits, without
> using such false broad categorizations as "the meat industry".

>>> Hunters do not kill nursing cows, it's illegal. If a plough kills a

>> mother
>>> mole it's babies are left to die.

>> Are you saying hunters only shoot after checking
>> if there's little teats hanging out underneath?

> LOL! You don't need to look too hard to tell if a moose is a cow or a
> bull. One has large antlers for starters, and a nursing cow will always
> have her calf by her side.

==================
Maybe Toronto isn't part of Canada now, Dutch. I'd would have thought even
Torontites would have known the difference...

rick etter

==================
Maybe Toronto isn't part of Canada now, Dutch. I'd would have thought even
Torontites would have known the difference...

rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> news
>> The vegan, fool. You cannot live on plants alone. try again,
>> stinky...

> So what are 2nd and 3rd generation vegans? How did Donald Watson make it
> the age of 94 after decades of vegan diet?
> http://www.worldveganday.org/html/mo...ticle&artid=10

====================
They aren't living on plants alone, fool. try again, this time without your
dishonest snipping, eh hypocrite?

> John

rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> news
>> The vegan, fool. You cannot live on plants alone. try again,
>> stinky...

> So what are 2nd and 3rd generation vegans? How did Donald Watson make it
> the age of 94 after decades of vegan diet?
> http://www.worldveganday.org/html/mo...ticle&artid=10

====================
They aren't living on plants alone, fool. try again, this time without your
dishonest snipping, eh hypocrite?

> John

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > If you put one group of people on a meat only diet,
>> > and another on a plant only diet (=vegan), guess
>> > who would get very sick very soon.

>> =====================
>> The vegan, fool. You cannot live on plants alone. try again,

> stinky...
>
> Most readers here would strongly disagree. On a meat
> only diet your only food is body parts and if you're lucky,
> stomach contents. On a vegan diet you can eat fruits,
> vegetables, grains, legumes, seeds, and nuts.

======================
And you won't get the b12 you need to live. Has a nice dementia, fool.

>> > SN
>> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
>> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
>> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

> Irony, ignoranc, and hypocrisy run amok.

> Did you forget to deceitfully forge in your insult using
> the extra ' >' ?

====================
There, that better, killer? Besides, I'm not adding the extra '>', it's
already there stupid....

rick etter

====================
There, that better, killer? Besides, I'm not adding the extra '>', it's
already there stupid....

Scented Nectar

> > That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
> > ways of scattering small animals just before any
> > machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
> > some sort of attachment that scurries them away
> > ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

> ===========================
> And you're still killing them fool. Animals numbers explode in

fileds,
> Why? Because you have provided a unnatural habitat of easy food and

cover.
> then, when the numbers are the greatest, you remove all that easy food

and
> cover. Even if somehow you didn't kill them outright, they'd die from
> starvation and predation. deaths that are still directly attributable

> you. They cannot just scurry off into the surrounding areas, because

those
> areas will already be at their lower capacity level. Face it killer,

your
> crops are an environmental disaster that kills animals at ecery turn.

So wouldn't it be nice to at least lessen the crops needed by
growing vegan foods? Way, way more land could be let go
wild again, which as a hunter I think you would like (for the
wrong reason).

> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
> > ways of scattering small animals just before any
> > machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
> > some sort of attachment that scurries them away
> > ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

> ===========================
> And you're still killing them fool. Animals numbers explode in

fileds,
> Why? Because you have provided a unnatural habitat of easy food and

cover.
> then, when the numbers are the greatest, you remove all that easy food

and
> cover. Even if somehow you didn't kill them outright, they'd die from
> starvation and predation. deaths that are still directly attributable

> you. They cannot just scurry off into the surrounding areas, because

those
> areas will already be at their lower capacity level. Face it killer,

your
> crops are an environmental disaster that kills animals at ecery turn.

So wouldn't it be nice to at least lessen the crops needed by
growing vegan foods? Way, way more land could be let go
wild again, which as a hunter I think you would like (for the
wrong reason).

> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > I'm happy enough with that knowledge, and it makes
> > feel better knowing it's the lesser of the cds.

> ==================
> As practiced by oyu it is not.

Who is this Oyu of whom you speak?

Seriously though, the more vegan I get, and the less
dairy, etc I use, yes practiced by me are the lesser
of the cds.

Scented Nectar

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> > Note below the extra '>' you always put in to make it look
> > like I wrote it. What's that about, liar?

> ==================
> What's the matter fool? Don't like the same as you give? What a

hoot!!!!!
> Stop you're dishonesty and you'll get the same in return.

It's not the same as I give. I have never changed
a quote to make it look like it came from you
when it didn't. Why can't you see basic facts?
I think we know who the dishonest one is. You.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

Scented Nectar

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> > Note below the extra '>' you always put in to make it look
> > like I wrote it. What's that about, liar?

> ==================
> What's the matter fool? Don't like the same as you give? What a

hoot!!!!!
> Stop you're dishonesty and you'll get the same in return.

It's not the same as I give. I have never changed
a quote to make it look like it came from you
when it didn't. Why can't you see basic facts?
I think we know who the dishonest one is. You.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

Scented Nectar

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> >> =====================
> >> The vegan, fool. You cannot live on plants alone. try again,

> > stinky...
> >
> > Most readers here would strongly disagree. On a meat
> > only diet your only food is body parts and if you're lucky,
> > stomach contents. On a vegan diet you can eat fruits,
> > vegetables, grains, legumes, seeds, and nuts.

> ======================
> And you won't get the b12 you need to live. Has a nice dementia,

fool.

Just like the way cows get their b12, good flora
in the guts produce it.

> > Irony, ignoranc, and hypocrisy run amok.

> > Did you forget to deceitfully forge in your insult using
> > the extra ' >' ?

> ====================
> There, that better, killer? Besides, I'm not adding the extra '>',

it's
> already there stupid....

Liar, liar, pants on fire...this time you changed it above
so the extra ' >' you added is gone. Too late. Anyone
can look up old posts and see what you did until today.

Scented Nectar

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> >> =====================
> >> The vegan, fool. You cannot live on plants alone. try again,

> > stinky...
> >
> > Most readers here would strongly disagree. On a meat
> > only diet your only food is body parts and if you're lucky,
> > stomach contents. On a vegan diet you can eat fruits,
> > vegetables, grains, legumes, seeds, and nuts.

> ======================
> And you won't get the b12 you need to live. Has a nice dementia,

fool.

Just like the way cows get their b12, good flora
in the guts produce it.

> > Irony, ignoranc, and hypocrisy run amok.

> > Did you forget to deceitfully forge in your insult using
> > the extra ' >' ?

> ====================
> There, that better, killer? Besides, I'm not adding the extra '>',

it's
> already there stupid....

Liar, liar, pants on fire...this time you changed it above
so the extra ' >' you added is gone. Too late. Anyone
can look up old posts and see what you did until today.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message

> doesn't

>> > further.

> mean
>> > that
>> >
>> > I think that veganic farming includes no-kill harvests.

>> Show where you obtained that information.

> From where it says "Vegan Organic Horticulture
> and Agriculture aims to produce natural healthy
> foods without the exploitation or harm of any living
> creature." To me, that means that (if they are aware
> of the possibility of cds) they find an alternative.
> =====================

Then you can'r read. But that's no news. "...Vegan organic farming is
similar to organic horticulture..." Same machines, many of the same
chemicals. You really don't have a clue, do you killer?

>> > That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
>> > ways of scattering small animals just before any
>> > machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
>> > some sort of attachment that scurries them away
>> > ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

>> I've heard of that before. Organic herbicides are deadly though.

> There's
>> also the issue of scale, we're headed toward 7 billion people on this
>> planet.

> Herbicides would be lessened hugely if most of grains
> were not going to feed animals. Less land than we
> use now could feed more people.

=====================
Problem is fool, there is no shortage of food in the world now.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message

> doesn't

>> > further.

> mean
>> > that
>> >
>> > I think that veganic farming includes no-kill harvests.

>> Show where you obtained that information.

> From where it says "Vegan Organic Horticulture
> and Agriculture aims to produce natural healthy
> foods without the exploitation or harm of any living
> creature." To me, that means that (if they are aware
> of the possibility of cds) they find an alternative.
> =====================

Then you can'r read. But that's no news. "...Vegan organic farming is
similar to organic horticulture..." Same machines, many of the same
chemicals. You really don't have a clue, do you killer?

>> > That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
>> > ways of scattering small animals just before any
>> > machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
>> > some sort of attachment that scurries them away
>> > ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

>> I've heard of that before. Organic herbicides are deadly though.

> There's
>> also the issue of scale, we're headed toward 7 billion people on this
>> planet.

> Herbicides would be lessened hugely if most of grains
> were not going to feed animals. Less land than we
> use now could feed more people.

=====================
Problem is fool, there is no shortage of food in the world now.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

Scented Nectar

> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> > Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

I see you're back to adding a third description
line to my sig. Complete with the extra ' >' to
make it look like I wrote it. What a liar.

Scented Nectar

> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> > Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

I see you're back to adding a third description
line to my sig. Complete with the extra ' >' to
make it look like I wrote it. What a liar.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > That would be manual harvesting and/or possibly new
>> > ways of scattering small animals just before any
>> > machinery is used. Maybe someone will make
>> > some sort of attachment that scurries them away
>> > ahead of the machine. There's an idea.

>> ===========================
>> And you're still killing them fool. Animals numbers explode in

> fileds,
>> Why? Because you have provided a unnatural habitat of easy food and

> cover.
>> then, when the numbers are the greatest, you remove all that easy food

> and
>> cover. Even if somehow you didn't kill them outright, they'd die from
>> starvation and predation. deaths that are still directly attributable

>> you. They cannot just scurry off into the surrounding areas, because

> those
>> areas will already be at their lower capacity level. Face it killer,

> your
>> crops are an environmental disaster that kills animals at ecery turn.

> So wouldn't it be nice to at least lessen the crops needed by
> growing vegan foods?

======================
Why? That requires far more crops than I eat now, killer. Why do you
insist on killing animals in such terrible, inhumane ways? You just like it
or something?

Way, way more land could be let go
> wild again,

=================
No, it wouldn't. More land would have to be planted to provide crops that I
now replace with grass-fed beef and game.

which as a hunter I think you would like (for the
> wrong reason).

========================
I don't hunt. I get my game from friends and family.

But, i see you cannot discuss the real topic here. Quite typical for you,
hypocrite. Why are you trying to pretend that you didn't make yet another
ignorant statement about not killing animals. You really should take a few
days off and learn all about your diet/lifstyle before spewing your idiocy
for the whole world, killer.

>> > SN
>> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
>> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
>> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

> Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > I'm happy enough with that knowledge, and it makes
>> > feel better knowing it's the lesser of the cds.

>> ==================
>> As practiced by oyu it is not.

> Who is this Oyu of whom you speak?
>
> Seriously though, the more vegan I get, and the less
> dairy, etc I use, yes practiced by me are the lesser
> of the cds.

=====================
No, it is not, and you have yet to even try to prove your stupidity because
you know you can't. All you have is your d=religious tenets, and a simple
rule for your simple mind.

rick etter

=====================
No, it is not, and you have yet to even try to prove your stupidity because
you know you can't. All you have is your d=religious tenets, and a simple
rule for your simple mind.

rick etter

=====================
No, it is not, and you have yet to even try to prove your stupidity because
you know you can't. All you have is your d=religious tenets, and a simple
rule for your simple mind.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> ink.net...

>> > Note below the extra '>' you always put in to make it look
>> > like I wrote it. What's that about, liar?

>> ==================
>> What's the matter fool? Don't like the same as you give? What a

> hoot!!!!!
>> Stop you're dishonesty and you'll get the same in return.

> It's not the same as I give. I have never changed
> a quote to make it look like it came from you
> when it didn't.

=====================
That's the same as when you snip out portions of posts and them try to go
into something different, fool.

Why can't you see basic facts?
> I think we know who the dishonest one is. You.

==================
Nope. Learn how to post and you'll be treated the way you like, not the way
you treat others, killer.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> ink.net...

>> > stinky...
>> >
>> > Most readers here would strongly disagree. On a meat
>> > only diet your only food is body parts and if you're lucky,
>> > stomach contents. On a vegan diet you can eat fruits,
>> > vegetables, grains, legumes, seeds, and nuts.

>> ======================
>> And you won't get the b12 you need to live. Has a nice dementia,

> fool.
>
> Just like the way cows get their b12, good flora
> in the guts produce it.

========================
Idiot. You don't get yours that way. Or are you implying you're a big fat
cow? :-)

Well, there is one way you can get it from your own gut, and maybe that is
waht you do. Never wash your hands, and eat out of the toilet. Is that
your secret?

>> > Irony, ignoranc, and hypocrisy run amok.

>> > Did you forget to deceitfully forge in your insult using
>> > the extra ' >' ?

>> ====================
>> There, that better, killer? Besides, I'm not adding the extra '>',

> it's
>> already there stupid....

> Liar, liar, pants on fire...this time you changed it above
> so the extra ' >' you added is gone.

========================
No fool. That you don't know how your computer works is what everybody
sees. ROTFLMAO

Too late. Anyone
> can look up old posts and see what you did until today.

======================
Look at the bottom of each post fool. there are extra ">" already there.
I do not need to add them. If you didn't post extra lines in your replies,
then they wouldn't be there.

rick etter

========================
Idiot. You don't get yours that way. Or are you implying you're a big fat
cow? :-)

Well, there is one way you can get it from your own gut, and maybe that is
waht you do. Never wash your hands, and eat out of the toilet. Is that
your secret?

>> > Irony, ignoranc, and hypocrisy run amok.

>> > Did you forget to deceitfully forge in your insult using
>> > the extra ' >' ?

>> ====================
>> There, that better, killer? Besides, I'm not adding the extra '>',

> it's
>> already there stupid....

> Liar, liar, pants on fire...this time you changed it above
> so the extra ' >' you added is gone.

========================
No fool. That you don't know how your computer works is what everybody
sees. ROTFLMAO

Too late. Anyone
> can look up old posts and see what you did until today.

======================
Look at the bottom of each post fool. there are extra ">" already there.
I do not need to add them. If you didn't post extra lines in your replies,
then they wouldn't be there.

Scented Nectar

You know, you are just too screwed up for me
to keep trying to educate.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > SN
>> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
>> > A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
>> > Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
>> > Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

> I see you're back to adding a third description
> line to my sig. Complete with the extra ' >' to
> make it look like I wrote it. What a liar.

Look at the beginning of the line above fool. I did NOT add the '>'. it is
already there because you post extra lines in each of your replies.
Same goes for the extra '>' below. Try learning something once in awhile.
And thanks again for snipping without annotation, proves your dishonesty,
because you snipped out even more of your ignorance. Ignorance that you
even posted trying to show your weren't ignorant. Didn't work, did it?