Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default a Vegan & Animal-friendly game for mobile

Hello,

First, we have to say that we hate to Spam! But we want to inform others about our vegan game.

We are a mobile game producer team who made an amazing game about veganism and animal rights (Butcher goes Vegan). In this game, people will get familiar with the subject, will try helping animals, and then we will persuade them to be helpful in the real life and avoid killing animals (whether directly or indirectly) with easy tips.
To reach the game and its messages to as many people as possible, we are looking for vegan and animal rights activists and communities to help to promote the game (like introducing on your social media, and/or your website, etc.). If you give us a helping hand, more unaware people will be awakened about cruelty towards animals.
You can download the game from he
App Sto https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/butc...0131?ls=1&mt=8
Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tchergoesvegan

Download the game and share it with your friends.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

the website of the game:
www.ArvinGames.com/ButchergoesVegan

Best Regards,
Butcher goes Vegan Team.