Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default New vegan friendly food site

http://www.dairy-free.org.uk

New dairy free shop just opened. Please take a look and let me know
what you think. All orders come with a free gift and there are
several
sale items. Many thanks.

Buy home made quality dairy free fudge, cake, muffins, and cookies.
Also able to cater for vegans, egg allergies and soya allergies on
all
products with some also gluten free. Other brands of vegan chocolates,
cream, nougat and chocolate spread also
stocked. If your allergy is not catered for, please contact us and we
will adapt products as far as possible for you. Custom orders also
catered for on request. Collection available by appointment or
delivery is available throughout the UK via Royal Mail.

Thanks