Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.education,alt.psychology

Default accept my gracious and humble offer.

On 10/3/2011 8:36 PM, Edward Kaas wrote:

== You also need to stop telling people that they are disappeared, as
they aren't, and claiming that they are only makes you seem to be
childish and incapable of logical thought or reason.

IF someone cross-posted msgs of mine written as:

Laurie Forti
Moderator alt.food.vegan.science

to -other- ng's, that's not my responsibility.
The simple fact is that I am post-modding MY ng to keep the trash out.
It is effective, and I support the spreading of my simple Troll-proofing
ng's to the masses. Only people with REAL newsreaders can make idiots
disappear. Great, huh?

== ... show science to support your claims.
There are over 700 citations to the scientific literature on my site:
ecologos.org/ttdd.html, so what is the point of lying??

== There is no real science on or linked to your web site
== that supports these claims.
Really?
Please point out one statement I have made that is not supported by
"these claims". Let's start there.

== Yes but none one of them relates in any logical way to
== the ludicrous conclusions that you draw from them.
Refute??

== Show science that specifically supports your idiotic
== claim that menstruation is a result of eating meat.
I have NOT said that.
I have merely concurred with the raw-food women Wendy and Nadine who
wrote the booklet "Is Menstruation Necessary", made similar
observations, have talked with various veg*n women, ... and guess what?
They all have experienced remarkable reduction of the painful sequelae
of "menstruation" as they moved away from the protein-fat-rich AmerKan
diet. Of course, armchair nutribabblists, such as yourself, do not know
this because they do not personally explore various diets in an
intelligent way.

== ... exercise will not aid weight loss.
http://www.ecologos.org/ex.htm
So, you think this is erroneous. prove it.
Show any errors in the facts or logic.
That us all that is necessary to disprove any concept.
Can you do that simple task??
Nope, all you have is insults, no substance.

== Show science that specifically supports your ludicrous claim that a
raw food diet will eliminate colds and flu.
The collective experimental science being conducted by hundreds of
thousands of raw-food experentilists, including my own, support this
fact. YOU could experience this, also,if you had any real interest in
human nutrition.
Since consensus science doesn't research human HEALTH, just disease
brings in the money, one must be careful with the concepts accepted.

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=DCDDB9...6135F676070744

There is no evidence that "germs" cause colds/flus, either. People just
accept that even though it is wrong. ANYone can test the validity of my
contention by replicating the experiment;THAT s the very basis of
science. So, one can test these dietary 'theories' at home, for free,
and reap similar benefits, or one can just don't experience, and stay
addicted to the most deadly diet ever concocted by a failing
"civilization".
The choice is up to you, Mr. Wizard.
Are YOU interested enough to experience a totally raw diet?
Since I have >42 years of experiential/experimental research in
alternative diets, based on 29.5 years on a SAD. like you are now, I'll
be happy to guide YOU, personally, on a magical mystery our of Raw Diet.
I plan to soon start SlimLine, a call-in discussion webcast on how to
-successfully- lose excess weight, yet another mystery not being solved
by consensus "science".
Having an extensive exposure to "science" and technology, I have the
ability to put it all together, as I have been encouraged to become a
General Systems thinker by my teachers, like Buckminster Fuller.

== Show science that specifically supports your nonsensical claim
that "All available scientific evidence indicates that humans are
frugivorous apes".
I have supplied links to the pertinent genetic information, where were
you??
http://www.gate.net/%7Erwms/primegendist.html

== Then you should have no problem convincing anyone.
I have no ability to convince anyone of anything, all I do is provide
links to information that should not be ignored on rational thought.
Most people have crystallized belief systems, and nothing will help.
An open, intelligent, educated, functional, and rational mind would
challenge me to support a specific concept(s) and demonstrate error(s)
in logic or data I presented.
You have not even tried. Demonstrate specific errors, I do not care
about your, or anyone else's, personal incredulity.

== Let's see you do it.
Let's see YOU do it!

== I realise that you cannot support any of your claims ...
Let's see just how intelligent and open-minded you are; please accept
my humble offer for you to be the FIRST in my proposed Raw Vegan web cast.
You can chronicle your progress and all the benefits of transitioning
to a raw diet can be. And, transitioning, just wait till you hit that
first year mark.
You will be famous.

== Are you the only person on the planet that has got it right?
There are many raw-food enthusiasts but I seem to the one that is most
educated in The System, thus the responsibility falls me.

So, meet me half way, accept my gracious and humble offer.

Laurie

scientifically-credible vegan information:
www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.education,alt.psychology

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:14:10 -0400, Laurie > wrote:

>guess what?

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
in order to be successful:

tires, paper, upholstery, floor waxes, glass, water
filters, rubber, fertilizer, antifreeze, ceramics, insecticides,
insulation, linoleum, plastic, textiles, blood factors, collagen,
heparin, insulin, solvents, biodegradable detergents, herbicides,
gelatin capsules, adhesive tape, laminated wood products,
plywood, paneling, wallpaper and wallpaper paste, cellophane
wrap and tape, abrasives, steel ball bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised