Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Goodness gracious, this group has been re-created?

Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time ago.
I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now I have two boys. Things sure do change!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2014 1:59 AM, Dennilane wrote:
> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
>
> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time ago.
> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now I have two boys. Things sure do change!

I had the same thoughts, after I had been away for a while. I got
involved with this group in the mid-90s. I have, for a number of
reasons, gotten involved and then moved on off and on since then.

It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but,
hey, that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,
"penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by
the name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or
elsewhere for many years, so I guess people do move on.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Travis McGee" > wrote in message
> On 6/2/2014 1:59 AM, Dennilane wrote:
>> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
>>
>> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time
>> ago.
>> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
>> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now
>> I have two boys. Things sure do change!
>>

> I had the same thoughts, after I had been away for a while. I got involved
> with this group in the mid-90s. I have, for a number of reasons, gotten
> involved and then moved on off and on since then.
>
> It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but, hey,
> that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,
> "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by the
> name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or elsewhere for
> many years, so I guess people do move on.

Andy is in heaven now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 23:45:29 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> "Travis McGee" > wrote in message
> > On 6/2/2014 1:59 AM, Dennilane wrote:
> >> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
> >>
> >> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time
> >> ago.
> >> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
> >> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now
> >> I have two boys. Things sure do change!
> >>

> > I had the same thoughts, after I had been away for a while. I got involved
> > with this group in the mid-90s. I have, for a number of reasons, gotten
> > involved and then moved on off and on since then.
> >
> > It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but, hey,
> > that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,
> > "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by the
> > name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or elsewhere for
> > many years, so I guess people do move on.

> Andy is in heaven now.

No idea who the Elise is that he's referring to. Maybe he went by a
different name back then, but at the moment "Travis" is coming off
like a nobody who trying to sound like a somebody.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Dennilane
> wrote:

> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
>
> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time ago.
> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now I have two boys. Things sure do change!

Welcome back!

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2014 3:12 AM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 23:45:29 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:

>>> I had the same thoughts, after I had been away for a while. I got involved
>>> with this group in the mid-90s. I have, for a number of reasons, gotten
>>> involved and then moved on off and on since then.
>>>
>>> It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but, hey,
>>> that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,
>>> "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by the
>>> name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or elsewhere for
>>> many years, so I guess people do move on.

>> Andy is in heaven now.

> No idea who the Elise is that he's referring to. Maybe he went by a
> different name back then, but at the moment "Travis" is coming off
> like a nobody who trying to sound like a somebody.

Hey, thanks for pointing that out. That's exactly what I am trying to
do. Without your help, I would never have realized it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Dennilane
> > wrote:
>
>> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
>>
>> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time
>> ago.
>> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
>> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now
>> I have two boys. Things sure do change!

> Welcome back!

From me too. I vaguely remember a Denise but whether that was you I can't
say

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2014 4:59 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Dennilane
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
>>>
>>> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long
>>> time ago.
>>> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
>>> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets,
>>> now I have two boys. Things sure do change!

>> Welcome back!

> From me too. I vaguely remember a Denise but whether that was you I
> can't say

Yes! I'm back too. Send me your credit card numbers and other personal
information, and we can be buddies again!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Travis McGee" > wrote in message
> On 6/2/2014 4:59 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "sf" > wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Dennilane

>>> Welcome back!

>> From me too. I vaguely remember a Denise but whether that was you I
>> can't say
>>

> Yes! I'm back too. Send me your credit card numbers and other personal
> information, and we can be buddies again!

Sure, where should I sent them?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2014 1:59 AM, Dennilane wrote:
> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
>
> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time ago.
> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now I
> have two boys. Things sure do change!

Hey! You've been busy. Nice to see you.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2014 5:33 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Travis McGee" > wrote

>>> From me too. I vaguely remember a Denise but whether that was you I
>>> can't say

There were two, and now I've seen both of them lately! It's all good.

>> Yes! I'm back too. Send me your credit card numbers and other personal
>> information, and we can be buddies again!

> Sure, where should I sent them?

Would a debit card be okay?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 6/2/2014 5:33 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Travis McGee" > wrote

> There were two, and now I've seen both of them lately! It's all good.
>
>>> Yes! I'm back too. Send me your credit card numbers and other personal
>>> information, and we can be buddies again!

>> Sure, where should I sent them?

> Would a debit card be okay?

We need to be told!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Travis McGee" > wrote in message

> It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but, hey,
> that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,
> "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by the
> name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or elsewhere for
> many years, so I guess people do move on.

I enjoyed Andy's posts.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 1:59:01 AM UTC-4, Dennilane wrote:
> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
>

> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time ago.
>
> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
>
> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now I have two boys. Things sure do change!

Speaking kids, I was out driving in Rural Alberta, Canada. In the Peace area. Known so because of the Peace River. And the people there are so simple and down to earth. Very peaceful. A wonderful area. Anyway, on a rural road, there lived a family whose surname was Burger. The sign on the front of their mailbox said: Mama and Papa burger and two small fries. Of course I made the assumption that they had two small kids.
Welcome back. The Rev shouldn't post here. But he's posting because of the anti German hatred that some people here exhibit, so he's not alone to blame.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 2:45:29 AM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Travis McGee" > wrote in message

> > On 6/2/2014 1:59 AM, Dennilane wrote:

> >> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!

> >> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time

> >> ago.

> >> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.

> >> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now

> >> I have two boys. Things sure do change!

> > I had the same thoughts, after I had been away for a while. I got involved

> > with this group in the mid-90s. I have, for a number of reasons, gotten

> > involved and then moved on off and on since then.

> > It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but, hey,

> > that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,

> > "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by the

> > name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or elsewhere for

> > many years, so I guess people do move on.

> Andy is in heaven now.

Did Andy die? He was an all around good guy, but really hacked on that 'no legs Murphy' fellah. That was unfair, but sometimes I think that war is war and it's not fair, but people being what they are... Murphy hurt his feelings I guess. So Andy retaliated.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 2:45:36 AM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jun 2014 02:30:24 -0400, Travis McGee wrote:
>

> > It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but,

> > hey, that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,

> > "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by

> > the name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or

> > elsewhere for many years, so I guess people do move on.

> Some of the morons die, too.
>

> -sw

I suppose that's supposed to be some kind of insult to people you don't like. Well guess what? Everyone dies. Not just morons. That's a fact. I looked it up on google.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 3:30:35 AM UTC-4, Travis McGee wrote:
> On 6/2/2014 3:12 AM, sf wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 23:45:29 -0700, "Julie Bove"

> > > wrote:

> >> Andy is in heaven now.

> > No idea who the Elise is that he's referring to. Maybe he went by a

> > different name back then, but at the moment "Travis" is coming off

> > like a nobody who trying to sound like a somebody.

> Hey, thanks for pointing that out. That's exactly what I am trying to
>
> do. Without your help, I would never have realized it.

That's funny. SF is OK. I was mean to her a few weeks back. I've recently found peace up in Peace River country in Alberta. That's the best place in the world as far as quality of people. If you want peace and quiet, that's the place to go.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 01:45:36 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Jun 2014 02:30:24 -0400, Travis McGee wrote:
>
>> It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but,
>> hey, that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,
>> "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by
>> the name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or
>> elsewhere for many years, so I guess people do move on.

> Some of the morons die, too.

Committing suicide isn't quite the same as simply dying.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:07:05 -0700 (PDT), A Goose in Love
> wrote:

> Did Andy die?

Yes.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:04:29 -0700 (PDT), A Goose in Love
> wrote:

> The sign on the front of their mailbox said: Mama and Papa burger and two small fries. Of course I made the assumption that they had two small kids.

That's funny!

> Welcome back. The Rev shouldn't post here. But he's posting because of the anti German hatred that some people here exhibit, so he's not alone to blame.

Rev needs to get a life. No regular is initiating that cr*p here
although there are regulars who commonly troll under other nyms.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"A Goose in Love" > wrote in message
On Monday, June 2, 2014 2:45:29 AM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Travis McGee" > wrote in message

> > On 6/2/2014 1:59 AM, Dennilane wrote:

> >> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!

> >> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long
> >> time

> >> ago.

> >> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.

> >> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets,
> >> now

> >> I have two boys. Things sure do change!

> > I had the same thoughts, after I had been away for a while. I got
> > involved

> > with this group in the mid-90s. I have, for a number of reasons, gotten

> > involved and then moved on off and on since then.

> > It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but,
> > hey,

> > that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,

> > "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by
> > the

> > name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or elsewhere
> > for

> > many years, so I guess people do move on.

> Andy is in heaven now.

Did Andy die? He was an all around good guy, but really hacked on that 'no
legs Murphy' fellah. That was unfair, but sometimes I think that war is war
and it's not fair, but people being what they are... Murphy hurt his
feelings I guess. So Andy retaliated.

---

Yes he did.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> I enjoyed Andy's posts.

I liked the guy. His morning posts were very upbeat and a morning
tradition to read.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 1:59:31 AM UTC-7, Ophelia wrote:
> "sf" wrote in message
>

> From me too. I vaguely remember a Denise but whether that was you I can't
>
> say

Ahh! I remember you sf!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 5:57:52 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
> Cheri wrote:
>

> > I enjoyed Andy's posts.

> I liked the guy. His morning posts were very upbeat and a morning
>
> tradition to read.
>

> G.

He was kind of a nasty drunk, though. His morning posts were light-hearted. After a few six packs he got hateful. By evening, he was passed out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 5:39:07 AM UTC-7, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 6/2/2014 5:33 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>
> > "Travis McGee"

> There were two, and now I've seen both of them lately! It's all good.

I think I posted more than the other Denise, but alas, there was another.

> >> Yes! I'm back too. Send me your credit card numbers and other personal

> >> information, and we can be buddies again!

> > Sure, where should I sent them?

> Would a debit card be okay?
>

> nancy

Only if you include the pin...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 4:41:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> On Monday, June 2, 2014 5:57:52 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
>
> > Cheri wrote:
> >

> > > I enjoyed Andy's posts.

> > I liked the guy. His morning posts were very upbeat and a morning

> > tradition to read.

> > G.

> He was kind of a nasty drunk, though. His morning posts were light-hearted. After a few six packs he got hateful. By evening, he was passed out.

sounds like my dad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:46:02 -0700 (PDT), Dennilane
> wrote:

> On Monday, June 2, 2014 4:41:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:

> > > I liked the guy. His morning posts were very upbeat and a morning

> > > tradition to read.

> > > G.

> > He was kind of a nasty drunk, though. His morning posts were light-hearted. After a few six packs he got hateful. By evening, he was passed out.

> sounds like my dad

He might have had an emotional or psychiatric problem that he was
self-medicating. I don't know any more than what he said here before
I KF'd him, but he was cleaning out his house big time - so I think he
either planned his own death or he had something terminal, like a
brain tumor, and knew it would happen sooner rather than later.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 2, 2014 8:46:22 PM UTC-4, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:46:02 -0700 (PDT), Dennilane
>
> > wrote:

> > > He was kind of a nasty drunk, though. His morning posts were light-hearted. After a few six packs he got hateful. By evening, he was passed out.

> > sounds like my dad

> He might have had an emotional or psychiatric problem that he was
>
> self-medicating. I don't know any more than what he said here before
>
> I KF'd him, but he was cleaning out his house big time - so I think he
>
> either planned his own death or he had something terminal, like a
>
> brain tumor, and knew it would happen sooner rather than later.

He didn't deserve to be killfiled. He was OK.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> I enjoyed Andy's posts.

> I liked the guy. His morning posts were very upbeat and a morning
> tradition to read.
>
> G.

Yes, I like his links to songs and his menus. I was sorry when he
disappeared and moreso when learning that he had died. RIP Andy.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Monday, June 2, 2014 5:57:52 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
>> Cheri wrote:
>>

>> > I enjoyed Andy's posts.

>> I liked the guy. His morning posts were very upbeat and a morning
>>
>> tradition to read.
>>

>> G.

> He was kind of a nasty drunk, though. His morning posts were
> light-hearted. After a few six packs he got hateful. By evening, he was
> passed out.

He was never rude or nasty to me, but then I was never mean or nasty to him
either. Can't speak for his dealings with others, except he never should
have been calling people on the phone at all hours.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:07:50 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

> He didn't deserve to be killfiled. He was OK.

He attacked me in a rather nasty way and personal way, so that was it.
I had humored him long enough and I was done. He made public
apologies asking me to tell him what he'd done wrong (all he needed to
do was read his outbox) - I don't play that game. There are plenty of
other posters here to read and respond to.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennilane View Post
Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time ago.
I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now I have two boys. Things sure do change!
Welcome back. I had a gap in attendance on this place too. Think I remember you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:31:41 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> > wrote in message

> >> I liked the guy. His morning posts were very upbeat and a morning
> >>
> >> tradition to read.
> >>

> >> G.

> > He was kind of a nasty drunk, though. His morning posts were
> > light-hearted. After a few six packs he got hateful. By evening, he was
> > passed out.

> He was never rude or nasty to me, but then I was never mean or nasty to him
> either. Can't speak for his dealings with others, except he never should
> have been calling people on the phone at all hours.

Honestly, I think "medavis" is transposing what it does onto Andy...
mainly because he can't stand up for himself at this point. Medavis
is a consistent jerk and lower on the evolutionary scale than slime.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 2:21:32 AM UTC-4, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:31:41 -0700, "Cheri" >
>
> wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > > He was kind of a nasty drunk, though. His morning posts were

> > > light-hearted. After a few six packs he got hateful. By evening, he was

> > > passed out.

> > He was never rude or nasty to me, but then I was never mean or nasty to him

> > either. Can't speak for his dealings with others, except he never should

> > have been calling people on the phone at all hours.

> Honestly, I think "medavis" is transposing what it does onto Andy...
>
> mainly because he can't stand up for himself at this point. Medavis
>
> is a consistent jerk and lower on the evolutionary scale than slime.
>

> --
>
> All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

Whatever you say, Fatback.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2014 2:45 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jun 2014 02:30:24 -0400, Travis McGee wrote:
>
>> It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but,
>> hey, that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,
>> "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by
>> the name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or
>> elsewhere for many years, so I guess people do move on.

> Some of the morons die, too.
>
> -sw

I'm not sure why [rfc's] Andy would have been hanging out in a Canadian
IRC chat channel. But hey, what do I know? Lots of things he did were
strange.

FWIW, rfc never went away so I'm not sure what Denise means when she
asks if it's been re-created. Hi Denise!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2014 9:08 PM, bigwheel wrote:

> Dennilane;1936478 Wrote:
>> Totally came across this by accident and was completely surprised!
>>
>> Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was in the group a long-long time
>> ago.
>> I even had a recipe or two in the first RFC Cook Book.
>> My sig line was "Denise~*" back then. I used to have two parakeets, now
>> I have two boys. Things sure do change!

> Welcome back. I had a gap in attendance on this place too. Think I
> remember you.

Welcome back, Denise. Life gets busy, so sometimes I disappear, but I
always come back.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2014 7:07 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> He didn't deserve to be killfiled. He was OK.

Shut up Nazi, no one wants to hear one more word from you.

"I admire the Zell character in 'Marathon Man.' Except for the end part
where he gets humiliated and has to eat his diamonds.
I'm a Nazi.
Really."
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alberta.general

On 6/2/2014 9:10 AM, A Goose in Love wrote:
> I was mean to her a few weeks back. I've recently found peace up in Peace River country in Alberta. That's the best place in the world as far as quality of people. If you want peace and quiet, that's the place to go.

Shut up Nazi, no one wants to hear one more word from you.

"I admire the Zell character in 'Marathon Man.' Except for the end part
where he gets humiliated and has to eat his diamonds.
I'm a Nazi.
Really."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 11:00:58 AM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/2/2014 2:45 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 02 Jun 2014 02:30:24 -0400, Travis McGee wrote:

> >> It's remarkable that the same people still behave the same way, but,

> >> hey, that's their prerogative. I used to hang out in the Canadian,

> >> "penguinpowered" site IRC channel. I recall "Elise", and some moron by

> >> the name of "Andy" there. I haven't seen either of them here or

> >> elsewhere for many years, so I guess people do move on.

> > Some of the morons die, too.

> > -sw

> I'm not sure why [rfc's] Andy would have been hanging out in a Canadian
>
> IRC chat channel. But hey, what do I know? Lots of things he did were
>
> strange.
>

> FWIW, rfc never went away so I'm not sure what Denise means when she
>
> asks if it's been re-created. Hi Denise!
>

> Jill

I think she objects to the posts by the Rev, and myself. I'm depraved cuz I was deprived. I blame society. I mean what else is there to say?
Posted to rec.food.cooking