kalanamak

Default Please accept my apology!

"Julie Barkly, irepsonline 'Netpreneur'" wrote:

"reps on line" and "netpreneur"!!!???

This is as subtle as unmitigated*******
Thanks for the belly-laugh

blacksalt
and the second belly laugh of the day...the first one was a newspaper
article outlining a college's boycott of a some rap group whose recent
video has the rapper running the magnet stripe of a credit card down the
natal cleft of a woman dressed as a hooker.
ObFood:
baby likes spicy peanut sauce but has a very short lag time between
acting hungry and screaming with hungerpangs. I now simmer some veggies
while blending some garlic, hot chili, sugar, and salt with the liquid
the veggies are cooking in, throw that in the fry pan and bring up to a
boil and then stir in peanut butter.