Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Meat-eaters have higher blood pressure, are more hypertensive(and likely more violent)

On May 11, 6:53*pm, and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Meat-eaters have higher blood pressure, are more hypertensive (and likely more violent)

> Many studies have compared the blood pressure levels of people who
> have different diet-styles. Even when the data have been adjusted to
> eliminate salt as a variable, the following pattern is consistent:

How about blood sugar levels? According to this ...
http://www.who.int/diabetes/actionno...apdiabprev.pdf
India is 6-8 percent diabetic.
China and much of Africa is under 3% diabetic.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On alt.food.vegan, M. Ranjit Mathews > wrote:
> On May 11, 6:53=A0pm, and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> Meat-eaters have higher blood pressure, are more hypertensive (and likely=

> more violent)
>
>> Many studies have compared the blood pressure levels of people who
>> have different diet-styles. Even when the data have been adjusted to
>> eliminate salt as a variable, the following pattern is consistent:

> How about blood sugar levels? According to this ...
> http://www.who.int/diabetes/actionno...apdiabprev.pdf
> India is 6-8 percent diabetic.

They waste their land and labor feeding cows and goats an
buffalos for milk products. That's why that.

> China and much of Africa is under 3% diabetic.

And China has a higher percentage of herbies (pure vegetarians)
in many remote inland areas (most of China) than anywhere else
in the world. In the south they eat brown rice as their staple
protein source and in the north, barley.

The rest of the people in these areas eat less than 3% animal protein.

There are NO dairy products.

Google The China Project. It's been years, but It was fascinating
reading.

Sid

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

"Sidney Lambe" > wrote in message
> On alt.food.vegan, M. Ranjit Mathews > wrote:
>> On May 11, 6:53=A0pm, and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
>> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>>> Meat-eaters have higher blood pressure, are more hypertensive (and
>>> likely=

>> more violent)
>>
>>> Many studies have compared the blood pressure levels of people who
>>> have different diet-styles. Even when the data have been adjusted to
>>> eliminate salt as a variable, the following pattern is consistent:

>> How about blood sugar levels? According to this ...
>> http://www.who.int/diabetes/actionno...apdiabprev.pdf
>> India is 6-8 percent diabetic.

> They waste their land and labor feeding cows and goats an
> buffalos for milk products. That's why that.
>
>> China and much of Africa is under 3% diabetic.

> And China has a higher percentage of herbies (pure vegetarians)
> in many remote inland areas (most of China) than anywhere else
> in the world. In the south they eat brown rice as their staple
> protein source and in the north, barley.
>
> The rest of the people in these areas eat less than 3% animal protein.
>
> There are NO dairy products.
>
> Google The China Project. It's been years, but It was fascinating
> reading.

The China Project has been widely misrepresented by opponents of meat since
it was released. What you read was undoubtedly one of these pressers, not
the study itself.