Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Meat-eaters have higher blood pressure, are more hypertensive (and likely more violent)

you know, i have never met a vegetarian i had arguments with.
because vegetarians are so agreeable they don't get ulcers.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100511BoR2p2NS7C7BoeW6C43eeR1@R68rd...
> [...]
> Journal of Human Nutrition, 35:437, 1981
>
> - Sacks, F., "Blood Pressure in Vegetarians," American Journal of
> Epidemiology, 100:390, 1974
>
> - Armstrong, B., ". . . Blood Pressure in Vegetarians," American
> Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 32:2472, 1979
>
> - Ophir, O., "Low Blood Pressure in Vegetarians," American Journal
> of Clinical Nutrition, 37:755, 1983
>
> - Kaplan, N., "Non-Drug Treatment of Hypertension," Annals of
> Internal Medicine, 102:359, 1985
>
> - Editorial, "Lowering Blood Pressure Without Drugs," Lancet, 2:459,
> 1980
>
> - Rouse, I., "Blood Pressure Lowering Effect of a Vegetarian Diet .
> .," Lancet, 1:5, 1983
>
> Cited in "Diet for A New America" by Pulitzer-Prize nominne John
> Robbins; Stillpoint; 1987.
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti
>
> o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
> educational
> purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of this post may
> not
> have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the
> poster. The contents are protected by copyright law and the exemption for
> fair use of copyrighted works.
> o If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be read,
> considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
> current
> e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
> o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
> are
> not necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have read the
> article.
>
> FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted material the use of
> which may or may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright
> owner. This material is being made available in efforts to advance the
> understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
> democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is believed
> that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
> provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
> Title
> 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
> profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
> included
> information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes by
> subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
> information
> go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes of
> your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the
> copyright owner.
>
> Since newsgroup posts are being removed
> by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
> this post may be reposted several times.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 5/14/2010 3:03 PM, harmony wrote:

> you know, i have never met a vegetarian i had arguments with.

How could you? Your mouths were both full of the Kool-Aid.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Fri, 14 May 2010, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 5/14/2010 3:03 PM, harmony wrote:
>
>> you know, i have never met a vegetarian i had arguments with.

> How could you? Your mouths were both full of the Kool-Aid.

"harmony" and brethern have turned into vegetables, that's why they don't
get into arguments.

Vegetative state: zombie-drones (follow Maharaj as 'master-of-drones').

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 5/14/2010 3:03 PM, harmony wrote:
>
>> you know, i have never met a vegetarian i had arguments with.

> How could you? Your mouths were both full of the Kool-Aid.

Actually, pradipshit parekh("harmony") has his mouth full of jyotishit,
attached as his lips are to Jay Stevens Maharaj's backside.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

harmony aka pradipshithead parekh wrote:

> you know, i have never met a vegetarian i had arguments with.
> because vegetarians are so agreeable they don't get ulcers.

TARN TARAN: A newly married woman and her mother-in-law were killed on
Wednesday in Tarn Taran district allegedly by the girl's family members
for marrying against their wishes.

The woman's husband, a resident of Brahmaniwala village, has been
admitted to a private hospital in Amritsar with serious gunshot
injuries. "It is a clear case of honour killing," said P S Virk, SSP,
Tarn Taran. The police have registered a case and detained some of the
accused.

The couple, Gurleen Kaur (22) and Amarpal Singh (25), got married about
three months ago in a court following objections from girl's family. A
marriage ceremony was held in Tarn Taran, after girl's parents agreed to
the alliance.

Mo
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/I...ow/5924034.cms