Fiona

Default Dovers Farm bars - warning

Dove's Farm cereal bars used to be vegan. I used to eat their 'Tasty Bar'
but when I bought some recently I noticed they had started adding skimmed
milk to the ingredients. So watch out!
Note: the company are still claiming on their website that the Tasty Bars
are vegan, even though they aren't any more.

Rubystars

"Fiona" > wrote in message
> Dove's Farm cereal bars used to be vegan. I used to eat their 'Tasty Bar'
> but when I bought some recently I noticed they had started adding skimmed
> milk to the ingredients. So watch out!
> Note: the company are still claiming on their website that the Tasty Bars
> are vegan, even though they aren't any more.

Well eat the bars you bought at least, otherwise they'll just go to waste
and that doesn't help anyone.

-Rubystars

Michael Balarama

"Rubystars" > wrote in message

> "Fiona" > wrote in message
> > Dove's Farm cereal bars used to be vegan. I used to eat their 'Tasty

Bar'
> > but when I bought some recently I noticed they had started adding

skimmed
> > milk to the ingredients. So watch out!
> > Note: the company are still claiming on their website that the Tasty

Bars
> > are vegan, even though they aren't any more.

> Well eat the bars you bought at least, otherwise they'll just go to waste
> and that doesn't help anyone.

I would give them away..not eat them

> -Rubystars

Rubystars

"Michael Balarama" > wrote in message

> "Rubystars" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Fiona" > wrote in message
> > > Dove's Farm cereal bars used to be vegan. I used to eat their 'Tasty

> Bar'
> > > but when I bought some recently I noticed they had started adding

> skimmed
> > > milk to the ingredients. So watch out!
> > > Note: the company are still claiming on their website that the Tasty

> Bars
> > > are vegan, even though they aren't any more.

> > Well eat the bars you bought at least, otherwise they'll just go to

waste
> > and that doesn't help anyone.

> I would give them away..not eat them

That's a good idea too.

-Rubystars

Fiona

Default Doves Farm bars - warning

I'm lactose intolerant, so if I ate the bars it would make me ill, so
there's no way on earth I'll be eating them!

> Well eat the bars you bought at least, otherwise they'll just go to waste
> and that doesn't help anyone.
>
> -Rubystars

Rubystars

"Fiona" > wrote in message
> I'm lactose intolerant, so if I ate the bars it would make me ill, so
> there's no way on earth I'll be eating them!

Oh I didn't know that.

-Rubystars

Farm Boy Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 24-05-2011 01:08 PM
******ZIPPY IMAGES WARNING! WARNING!*********** Wcsjohn Sourdough 5 18-10-2004 12:47 AM
Dove's Farm cereal bars Fiona Vegetarian cooking 0 01-05-2004 10:55 PM
eel farm Joanne General Cooking 4 16-12-2003 08:12 PM
A day on the farm Boron Elgar General Cooking 30 05-11-2003 05:35 AM