Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Farm Boy

On The Farm

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his
mother asks if he had done his chores.
"Not yet," said the little boy.
His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.
Well, he's a little ticked off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and
he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He
goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for
breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.
"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk
in my cereal?" he asks. "Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a
chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig,
so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I saw you kick the cow,
so for a week you aren't getting any milk." Just then, his father
comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat half way across the
kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile and says,
"You going to tell him, or should I?"

$750,000 To Buy A Ranch Or Farm Allen Asian Cooking 0 23-06-2005 01:46 AM
goodies from the farm! Kate Connally General Cooking 2 21-06-2005 08:27 PM
No need for farm animals. Jonathan Ball Vegan 636 21-02-2004 08:17 PM
eel farm Joanne General Cooking 4 16-12-2003 09:12 PM
A day on the farm Boron Elgar General Cooking 30 05-11-2003 06:35 AM