Old 22-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Laurie

Default native americans and vegetarianism

"Wilson Woods" wrote in message
link.net...
John Coleman wrote:
no a result confirmed by many raw foodists and documented by Ehret -

science
is about theories that can be confirmed by observation

You have no peer-reviewed
research to back up your assertion that following a
foods diet improves health.

Here is it:
http://www.ecologos.org/livingfood.htm

Laurie

Old 22-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Laurie

Default noBalls' "stress"

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
ink.net...

Stress is a big factor; I don't know if she caused you any,

Truckloads.

Here, noBalls repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not myself
for my failings" gambit.
"Stress" does not wander through the Universe and jump on random,
innocent people, noBalls creates his OWN stress by being mentally weak and
not being able to control himself, as is so often demonstrated here.
And then there is the cortisol connection.
http://www.ecologos.org/anxiety.htm

Laurie

Old 22-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Laurie

"Wilson Woods" wrote in message
news
Then you should be highly skeptical of everything he
writes that pretends to be a scientific finding.
Gee, noBalls, Ehret NEVER pretended his writings were "scientific" in
nature.
Caught in another lie?

Laurie

Old 22-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Wilson Woods

Lying Larry Forti wrote:

"Wilson Woods" wrote in message
news
You made a claim; support your claim, or
admit you can't.

Why are you demanding that other people follow standards
that you can not??

I do support my claims, Lying Larry. Why don't you?
Why do you offer your ecologos.org CRAP as "support"
for some nonsense you spout here, when all it does is
repeat the nonsense?

Face it, Lying Larry Forti, failed electrician: you
cannot support your nonsense claims about human diet.

Old 22-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Laurie

"Wilson Woods" wrote in message
.net...
... stop removing the name of the
person to whom you're replying. It shouldn't be so
hard for you to be more ethical.

Wouldn't using your real name, noBalls, instead of inventing lots of
phony names and phony accounts be more "ethical" for you??

Laurie

Old 22-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Wilson Woods

John Coleman wrote:
no a result confirmed by many raw foodists and documented by Ehret -

science

is about theories that can be confirmed by observation

You have no peer-reviewed
research to back up your assertion that following a
"natural" foods diet improves health.

Here is it:
http://www.ecologos.org/livingfood.htm

Does not address "natural foods"; why do you LIE and
offer a link to only the *abstract* of a journal
article you HAVEN'T READ, when the article does not
support your false, religiously-held belief?

Old 22-05-2004, 06:21 PM
Laurie

"Wilson Woods" wrote in message
nk.net...

Nope. I'm not advancing any theory.

Sure you do, noBalls, you have repeatedly advanced the theory that
humans are omnivores, yet you can not provide any support when challenged.
And, here's another unsupported claim: "Because I'm far smarter than you
give me credit for, Shitbag."

Laurie

Old 22-05-2004, 06:22 PM
Jonathan Ball

Laurie wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
ink.net...

Stress is a big factor; I don't know if she caused you any,

Truckloads.

Here, noBalls repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not myself
for my failings" gambit.

No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame",
Lying Larry Forti.

Why on earth do you think you, a failed electrician,
have anything to say about diet?

Old 22-05-2004, 06:23 PM
Wilson Woods

Laurie wrote:

"Wilson Woods" wrote in message
news
Then you should be highly skeptical of everything he
writes that pretends to be a scientific finding.

Ehret NEVER pretended his writings were "scientific" in
nature.

He did pretend. That idiot Orthorexic John fell for
it. So did you.

Old 22-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Wilson Woods

Laurie wrote:

"Wilson Woods" wrote in message
.net...

... stop removing the name of the
person to whom you're replying. It shouldn't be so
hard for you to be more ethical.

Wouldn't using your real name

Wouldn't using your real name, gender-confused
Lawrence, instead of some girly corruption of it, be
more sensible, as well as more ethical?

What kind of chromosomal damage do you have that leads
you to use a girly corruption of Lawrence as your name?

Old 22-05-2004, 06:27 PM
Wilson Woods

Laurie wrote:

"Wilson Woods" wrote in message
nk.net...

Nope. I'm not advancing any theory.

Sure you do

Nope. I am merely attacking your crap theory, not
offering one of my own.

In stating that humans are omnivores, I state the
scientific consensus of experts in the field. You not
only are not an expert, you have ZERO qualifications.

Old 22-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Laurie

Default what's the matter john? isn't b12, b12 anymore?

"rick etter" wrote in message
nk.net...
The 'vegan' process of getting b12 is not natural.

Unfortunately, toxic chemical agriculture has destroyed the B-12
producing bacteria in the soil, so commercial produce does not now contain
the B-12 it would if sane, sustainable agricultural methods were used. So,
with the 'natural' source of B-12 destroyed be greedy technocrats, taking a
supplement is the simplest alternative.
The "vegan process" certainly did not destroy the health of soil.
Eating cooked animal flesh, or drinking bovine beverage, is most
certainly not natural either. Are you going to stop that because it is not
natural? Why try to impose standards on others that YOU do not follow? To
emphasize the paucity of your "intellect"?

Laurie

Old 23-05-2004, 02:19 AM
rick etter

"Laurie" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message
nk.net...
The 'vegan' process of getting b12 is not natural.

Unfortunately, toxic chemical agriculture has destroyed the B-12
producing bacteria in the soil, so commercial produce does not now contain
the B-12 it would if sane, sustainable agricultural methods were used.

=====================
And it would still not be a reliable source of B12, fool.
http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/b12.htm

So,
with the 'natural' source of B-12 destroyed be greedy technocrats, taking

supplement is the simplest alternative.

===============
No, the 'natural' source of b12 is the same as it always was, killer, meat.
even your so-called 'natural' source required the 'exploitation' of animals
fool, so it is hardly vegan, so why not just eat the real thing, idiot?

The "vegan process" certainly did not destroy the health of soil.
Eating cooked animal flesh, or drinking bovine beverage, is most
certainly not natural either. Are you going to stop that because it is

not
natural?

================
Eating meat is far more 'natural' than any of the mono-cultured crops you
eat, fool. Even the 'organic' ones...

Why try to impose standards on others that YOU do not follow? To
emphasize the paucity of your "intellect"?

====================
Wow, such big words from the idiot of usenet quackery. How's the scam
funds coming alone, killer?

Laurie

Old 26-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Laurie

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
k.net...
Laurie wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
ink.net...

Stress is a big factor; I don't know if she caused you any,

noBalls Truckloads.

Here, noBalls repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not

myself
for my failings" gambit.

No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame", ...

You said that SHE -caused- you "truckloads" of stress; thus trying to
blame another for your own profound lack of mental discipline and maturity.
You, like everyone else, create your own consciousness and, indeed, the
psychic prison you are building with your boundless negativity, dishonesty,
and intentionally-abusive behavior.
HINT: blame: To place responsibility for (something)...
You can't even understand what YOU write.

Laurie

Old 26-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Jonathan Ball

Default Lying Larry Forti, FAILURE

Laurie wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Stress is a big factor; I don't know if she caused you any,

Truckloads.

Here, Ball repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not
myself for my failings" gambit.

No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame", Lying Larry Forti.

You said that SHE -caused- you "truckloads" of stress

Not "blame", Lying Larry. English is obviously not
your native tongue, is it?

I didn't "blame" the stress FOR anything, Lying Larry.
I merely said she produced it.

Once again, Lying Larry, you demonstrate utter
incompetence. That's to be expected from a lifelong
FAILURE.

Lying Larry Forti.

Why on earth do you think you, a failed electrician,
have anything to say about diet?

Well?!! You FAILED at your career, Lying Larry. You
NEVER HAD a career involving nutrition. You are
IGNORANT about it.