Laurie

Default noBalls' "stress"

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Laurie wrote:
>
> > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

noBalls> >>Truckloads.

> > Here, noBalls repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not

myself
> > for my failings" gambit.

> No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame", ...

You said that SHE -caused- you "truckloads" of stress; thus trying to
blame another for your own profound lack of mental discipline and maturity.
You, like everyone else, create your own consciousness and, indeed, the
psychic prison you are building with your boundless negativity, dishonesty,
and intentionally-abusive behavior.
HINT: blame: To place responsibility for (something)...
You can't even understand what YOU write.

Laurie