Jonathan Ball

Default Lying Larry Forti, FAILURE

Laurie wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>
>>Laurie wrote:
>>

>>>"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

>>> Here, Ball repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not
>>> myself for my failings" gambit.

>>No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame", Lying Larry Forti.

> You said that SHE -caused- you "truckloads" of stress

Not "blame", Lying Larry. English is obviously not
your native tongue, is it?

I didn't "blame" the stress FOR anything, Lying Larry.
I merely said she produced it.

Once again, Lying Larry, you demonstrate utter
incompetence. That's to be expected from a lifelong
FAILURE.

>>Lying Larry Forti.
>>
>>Why on earth do you think you, a failed electrician,
>>have anything to say about diet?

Well?!! You FAILED at your career, Lying Larry. You
NEVER HAD a career involving nutrition. You are
IGNORANT about it.