Laurie

Default qualification

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> claims to be an engineer.

I have a BS (62) and MS (64) in Chemical Engineering from
Northeastern University. Feel free to verify.

> what does his claimed education have to do with nutrition? And, as

you
> imply, *nothing*. That was the point dolt....

So, you REALLY do not understand that the years and years of
college-level chemistry courses I took prepared me to be able to read
and understand nutrition research, which is nothing but chemistry?
Since you and the rest of the meatarian propagandists have never
passed a college-level chem course, I seem considerably more qualified
than any of you.

> ... your last bit of loonicy [sic].

Another bit of creativity with the English language??

Laurie