rick etter

Default noBalls' "stress"

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> Jonathan Ball > wrote in message

nk.net>...
> > Laurie wrote:
> >
> > > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> > > ink.net...

> > > Here, noBalls repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not

myself
> > > for my failings" gambit.

> > No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame",
> > Lying Larry Forti.
> >
> > Why on earth do you think you, a failed electrician,
> > have anything to say about diet?

> What does the electrical trade have to do with nutrition?

You really are too stupid to keep up, aren't you killer? Larry-boygirl
claims to be an engineer. Obviously a failed one. Yet as you just said,
what does his claimed education have to do with nutrition? And, as you
imply, *nothing*. That was the point dolt....
Man, you are too ignorant for words, aren't you. I see you ran away pretty
quick from your last bit of loonicy.

> Are you getting stupider Bawl?

That'd be you, killer. Do try to keep up.