Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Humans are omnivores

http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm

TC

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
>
> TC

. . . which means we can *choose* repeat: *choose* to eat what
we like, shirley?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

nemo wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
> >
> > TC
> >

> . . . which means we can *choose* repeat: *choose* to eat what
> we like, shirley?

You can choose to eat cyanide. But I would not recomend it. Same with
vegetarianism, that is, if you value good health.

TC

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> nemo wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> > > http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
> > >
> > > TC
> > >

> > . . . which means we can *choose* repeat: *choose* to eat

what
> > we like, shirley?

> You can choose to eat cyanide. But I would not recomend it. Same with
> vegetarianism, that is, if you value good health.

Only if you submit to a very carefully controlled slow dose of Strychnine -
just to keep the agony going as long as possible!

Imagine. Excruciatingly agonising cramp in every single muscle - so powerful
that your own muscles will break your bones!! Hehehe!
(((((((((((((((((((((

(happy little soul, ain't I?)

Posted to alt.food.vegan

nemo wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...

> > > ups.com...

> > > . . . which means we can *choose* repeat: *choose* to eat

> what
> > > we like, shirley?

> > You can choose to eat cyanide. But I would not recomend it. Same with
> > vegetarianism, that is, if you value good health.
> >

> Only if you submit to a very carefully controlled slow dose of Strychnine -
> just to keep the agony going as long as possible!
>
> Imagine. Excruciatingly agonising cramp in every single muscle - so powerful
> that your own muscles will break your bones!! Hehehe!
> (((((((((((((((((((((
>
> (happy little soul, ain't I?)

Imagine slowly descending into poorer and poorer health, more
infections that won't heal, more anxiety and depression, more feeling
crappy and listless, skin getting dry and flaky and red and splotchy,
hair getting brittle and thin, thinking getting foggy, slowly losing
your libido, ..... wait.... your a vegetarian, you know exactly what
I'm talking about.

Somehow I just don't get any satisfaction from your suffering.

TC

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> nemo wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > ups.com...

eat
> > what
> > >
> > > You can choose to eat cyanide. But I would not recomend it. Same with
> > > vegetarianism, that is, if you value good health.
> > >

> > Only if you submit to a very carefully controlled slow dose of

Strychnine -
> > just to keep the agony going as long as possible!
> >
> > Imagine. Excruciatingly agonising cramp in every single muscle - so

powerful
> > that your own muscles will break your bones!! Hehehe!
> > (((((((((((((((((((((
> >
> > (happy little soul, ain't I?)

> Imagine slowly descending into poorer and poorer health, more
> infections that won't heal, more anxiety and depression, more feeling
> crappy and listless, skin getting dry and flaky and red and splotchy,
> hair getting brittle and thin, thinking getting foggy, slowly losing
> your libido, ..... wait.... your a vegetarian, you know exactly what
> I'm talking about.
>
> Somehow I just don't get any satisfaction from your suffering.

Nope. Just some specific ailments over the last few years which have all
been cured for free thanks to our magnificent NHS - and now, for my age - 60
in March - I'm in pretty good health.

Mental faculties? Fine. I'm in the middle of designing and building a new
sophisticated security system using my own unique circuitry and it's all
worked first time so far, and I can still play anything from Klezmer to JS
Bach on the *recorder* - no keywork - perfect without any trouble so my
co-ordination is still OK as well.

So, sorry. Try again.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

nemo wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> > > ups.com...

> eat
> > > what

> > > Only if you submit to a very carefully controlled slow dose of

> Strychnine -
> > > just to keep the agony going as long as possible!
> > >
> > > Imagine. Excruciatingly agonising cramp in every single muscle - so

> powerful
> > > that your own muscles will break your bones!! Hehehe!
> > > (((((((((((((((((((((
> > >
> > > (happy little soul, ain't I?)

> > Imagine slowly descending into poorer and poorer health, more
> > infections that won't heal, more anxiety and depression, more feeling
> > crappy and listless, skin getting dry and flaky and red and splotchy,
> > hair getting brittle and thin, thinking getting foggy, slowly losing
> > your libido, ..... wait.... your a vegetarian, you know exactly what
> > I'm talking about.
> >
> > Somehow I just don't get any satisfaction from your suffering.
> >

> Nope. Just some specific ailments over the last few years which have all
> been cured for free thanks to our magnificent NHS - and now, for my age - 60
> in March - I'm in pretty good health.
>
> Mental faculties? Fine. I'm in the middle of designing and building a new
> sophisticated security system using my own unique circuitry and it's all
> worked first time so far, and I can still play anything from Klezmer to JS
> Bach on the *recorder* - no keywork - perfect without any trouble so my
> co-ordination is still OK as well.
>
> So, sorry. Try again.

Was it not you accusing me of denial?

TC

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> nemo wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > eat

with

> > Strychnine -

> > powerful

> > > Imagine slowly descending into poorer and poorer health, more
> > > infections that won't heal, more anxiety and depression, more feeling
> > > crappy and listless, skin getting dry and flaky and red and splotchy,
> > > hair getting brittle and thin, thinking getting foggy, slowly losing
> > > your libido, ..... wait.... your a vegetarian, you know exactly what
> > > I'm talking about.
> > >
> > > Somehow I just don't get any satisfaction from your suffering.
> > >

> > Nope. Just some specific ailments over the last few years which have all
> > been cured for free thanks to our magnificent NHS - and now, for my

age - 60
> > in March - I'm in pretty good health.
> >
> > Mental faculties? Fine. I'm in the middle of designing and building a

new
> > sophisticated security system using my own unique circuitry and it's all
> > worked first time so far, and I can still play anything from Klezmer to

JS
> > Bach on the *recorder* - no keywork - perfect without any trouble so my
> > co-ordination is still OK as well.
> >
> > So, sorry. Try again.

> Was it not you accusing me of denial?

I now accuse you of being unable to accept reality as well.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

nemo wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...

> > > oups.com...

> > > eat

> with

> > > Strychnine -

> > > powerful

> > > Nope. Just some specific ailments over the last few years which have all
> > > been cured for free thanks to our magnificent NHS - and now, for my

> age - 60
> > > in March - I'm in pretty good health.
> > >
> > > Mental faculties? Fine. I'm in the middle of designing and building a

> new
> > > sophisticated security system using my own unique circuitry and it's all
> > > worked first time so far, and I can still play anything from Klezmer to

> JS
> > > Bach on the *recorder* - no keywork - perfect without any trouble so my
> > > co-ordination is still OK as well.
> > >
> > > So, sorry. Try again.

> > Was it not you accusing me of denial?
> >

> I now accuse you of being unable to accept reality as well.

The irony is hilarious.

TC

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> nemo wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > ups.com...

*choose*

Same
> > with

so

feeling

splotchy,

losing

what

all

> > age - 60

> > new

all

> > JS

my

> > > Was it not you accusing me of denial?
> > >

> > I now accuse you of being unable to accept reality as well.

> The irony is hilarious.

As is your attempt to play me like a fiddle.

It is obvious that the only fiddling you've ever done has been under the
bedclothes when your mummy wasn't looking!

Posted to alt.food.vegan

nemo wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> > > ups.com...

> *choose*

> Same
> > > with

> so

> feeling

> splotchy,

> losing

> what

> all
> > > age - 60

> > > new

> all

> > > JS

> my

> > > I now accuse you of being unable to accept reality as well.

> > The irony is hilarious.
> >

> As is your attempt to play me like a fiddle.
>
> It is obvious that the only fiddling you've ever done has been under the
> bedclothes when your mummy wasn't looking!

I still fiddle. *My* libido is intact.

TC

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> nemo wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

ups.com...

> > *choose*

it.
> > Same

of

muscle -
> > so

> > feeling

> > splotchy,

> > losing

exactly
> > what

have
> > all

my

building

it's
> > all

Klezmer

trouble so
> > my

> > > The irony is hilarious.
> > >

> > As is your attempt to play me like a fiddle.
> >
> > It is obvious that the only fiddling you've ever done has been under the
> > bedclothes when your mummy wasn't looking!

> I still fiddle. *My* libido is intact.

LOL.

A thought that was a generic name for a public swimming pool.