Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.food.cooking

Default Is dog food hazardous to humans?

My lover died of hiv related illness recently. He had a little yorkie
named Rooney. On his death bed he made me promise to take care of him
after his death. I said of course! After he died, I took Rooney out
into the country and dropped him off on the side of the road because I
hated that little mother ****er!! The point of this post is I had 3
cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
scarce as of late. I decided to taste a little. It wasn't bad at all
and it's dynamite
on crackers! It tastes a little like duck liver pté. Do you know of
any health risks?
Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.food.cooking

Guillaume Ier de Normandie wrote:
> My lover died of hiv related illness recently. He had a little yorkie
> named Rooney. On his death bed he made me promise to take care of him
> after his death. I said of course! After he died, I took Rooney out
> into the country and dropped him off on the side of the road because I
> hated that little mother ****er!! The point of this post is I had 3
> cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
> scarce as of late. I decided to taste a little. It wasn't bad at all
> and it's dynamite
> on crackers! It tastes a little like duck liver pté. Do you know of
> any health risks?

Iams is toxic to people who have no heart.

FurPaw

--
Don't believe everything that you think.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.food.cooking

"Guillaume Ier de Normandie" > wrote in
message
My lover died of hiv related illness recently. He had a little yorkie
named Rooney. On his death bed he made me promise to take care of him
after his death. I said of course! After he died, I took Rooney out
into the country and dropped him off on the side of the road because I
hated that little mother ****er!! The point of this post is I had 3
cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
scarce as of late. I decided to taste a little. It wasn't bad at all
and it's dynamite
on crackers! It tastes a little like duck liver pté. Do you know of
any health risks?

I hope you die, from some toxin, or HIV. At least you should be castrated to
keep you out of the gene pool.

Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.food.cooking

"Guillaume Ier de Normandie" > wrote in
message
My lover died of hiv related illness recently. He had a little yorkie
named Rooney. On his death bed he made me promise to take care of him
after his death. I said of course! After he died, I took Rooney out
into the country and dropped him off on the side of the road because I
hated that little mother ****er!! The point of this post is I had 3
cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
scarce as of late. I decided to taste a little. It wasn't bad at all
and it's dynamite
on crackers! It tastes a little like duck liver pté. Do you know of
any health risks?

This a troll if ever I seen one, dont bother replying.

Btw it will send you barking mad.

Oops to late.

Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.food.cooking

Guillaume Ier de Normandie wrote:
> My lover died of hiv related illness recently. He had a little yorkie
> named Rooney. On his death bed he made me promise to take care of him
> after his death. I said of course! After he died, I took Rooney out
> into the country and dropped him off on the side of the road because I
> hated that little mother ****er!! The point of this post is I had 3
> cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
> scarce as of late. I decided to taste a little. It wasn't bad at all
> and it's dynamite
> on crackers! It tastes a little like duck liver pté. Do you know of
> any health risks?

If you haven't figured out by now that it causes people to toss you out
of the car onto the side of a country road, you never will. I say, go
for it!