Old 13-01-2007, 10:13 AM posted to rec.food.baking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,alt.recipes.babies

Default I'm a cannibal baker and I bake humans!

My favourite recipe is genitalia pizza with fresh pussies, sliced cocks
and huge nipples. This is so great and my guests love it.

My other great recipes include meat-filled bread, tit-cake and
human meat muffins.

Do you want to taste my creations?

Old 13-01-2007, 07:19 PM posted to rec.food.baking

On 13 Jan 2007 02:13:38 -0800, "Ed Zagmoon" wrote:

Do you want to taste my creations?

No, I want to plonk your stupid, juvenile ass.

{plonk}

-- Larry
Old 01-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Zagmoon View Post
My favourite recipe is genitalia pizza with fresh pussies, sliced cocks
and huge nipples. This is so great and my guests love it.

My other great recipes include meat-filled bread, tit-cake and
human meat muffins.

Do you want to taste my creations?
I'd actually like to become one if your creations

female cannibal xxxxgrappler Recipes 2 11-04-2015 07:47 AM
Starting a cannibal restaurant!!! Victor Smootbank Restaurants 3 14-11-2007 07:34 PM
Cannibal Carbs dwcn General Cooking 0 04-09-2005 11:15 PM
Inept baker question - Baker's brownie recipe brushfire General Cooking 8 27-07-2004 07:48 PM
A cannibal barbecued my ass ! Shane D. Maudiss Barbecue 2 29-11-2003 07:48 PM