sherdwen

Default Mean lean green

You know green tea is a tea that one could make theirself, (i am not
saying it would be great but..) if you had a tea bush or severly and
picked some nice young health leaves and steamed or dried, or even did
it like the tang dynasty or lu-yu, the tea sage, and ground it some and
boiled it. Just a thought. I heard that a good tea to grow is fu-shou
(an oolong with fat leaves). I guess with fat you get more for your
money. In Taiwan I went to a tea estate were we had a guide/farmer and
we made some oolong... they did the picking we just did the
fermenting/tossing/roasting it still took about two days, it sure did
make me appreciate "made tea"....
ceremony stuff if anyone is interested it is here.
http://teaarts.blogspot.com/
one nice thing about a tea ceremony is it is a way to expose folks to
tea.

lean chicken RichD General Cooking 7 04-02-2016 06:32 PM
Streak O'Lean? Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 4 25-10-2014 09:34 AM
TN: 2004 Red Burgs- some green, some mean, some lean, some I like DaleW Wine 2 04-06-2014 05:54 PM
A lean and hungry look Opinicus Historic 1 17-12-2007 03:34 PM
Lean Butt Nonnymus[_5_] Barbecue 0 02-06-2007 04:05 AM