Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Streak O'Lean?

What is it? Listed here in this recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...as-recipe.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> What is it? Listed here in this recipe:
>
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...as-recipe.html

A five second Google search reveals it to be very lean salt pork.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> What is it? Listed here in this recipe:
>>
>> http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...as-recipe.html

> A five second Google search reveals it to be very lean salt pork.

Okay. Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 24, 2014 5:23:35 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> >> What is it? Listed here in this recipe:
> >>
> >> http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...as-recipe.html

> > A five second Google search reveals it to be very lean salt pork.

> Okay. Thanks!

You're welcome! <--you see what I did there, I kept your desperate thread alive. You numb **** bitch.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Friday, October 24, 2014 5:23:35 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:

>> > A five second Google search reveals it to be very lean salt pork.

>> Okay. Thanks!

> You're welcome! <--you see what I did there, I kept your desperate thread
> alive. You numb **** bitch.

So... Tracy is...Paul?

lean chicken RichD General Cooking 7 04-02-2016 06:32 PM
TN: on a hot streak- 5 wines I like (Corsica, Burgundy, Mosel,Piedmont, and Loire) DaleW Wine 2 05-02-2014 08:09 PM
A lean and hungry look Opinicus Historic 1 17-12-2007 03:34 PM
Lean Butt Nonnymus[_5_] Barbecue 0 02-06-2007 04:05 AM
Mean lean green sherdwen Tea 0 01-09-2005 01:15 PM