Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Member

Default Tea Packers in West Africa

Hi
Im wondering if anyone could help me out with sending me with the names of any Tea packers is In West Africa.
My Company sells Teabag Filter Paper and Coffee Filter paper and we are looking to branch out into the rest of Africa as in Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, Benin, Sierra Leone, etc etc

Your Help and advice would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks
Cands

Old 25-07-2012, 04:43 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Candice THB wrote:

Im wondering if anyone could help me out with sending me with the names
of any Tea packers is In West Africa.
My Company sells Teabag Filter Paper and Coffee Filter paper and we are
looking to branch out into the rest of Africa as in Cameroon, Togo,
Ghana, Benin, Sierra Leone, etc etc

I've been waiting to see if anyone would reply to this.... is there any
tea production going on in West Africa?

All of the African teas I have seen have been from the East.... Malawi,
Tanzani, Mozambique and Kenya. Some of the Malawi and Kenyan teas have
been of excellent quality but there's a lot of mass produced CTC stuff
being turned out too.

So I'd be really curious to hear if there was any attempts at tea production...
--scott

Old 24-09-2012, 02:26 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
No Name

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Candice THB wrote:

Im wondering if anyone could help me out with sending me with the names
of any Tea packers is In West Africa.
My Company sells Teabag Filter Paper and Coffee Filter paper and we are
looking to branch out into the rest of Africa as in Cameroon, Togo,
Ghana, Benin, Sierra Leone, etc etc

I've been waiting to see if anyone would reply to this.... is there any
tea production going on in West Africa?

All of the African teas I have seen have been from the East.... Malawi,
Tanzani, Mozambique and Kenya. Some of the Malawi and Kenyan teas have
been of excellent quality but there's a lot of mass produced CTC stuff
being turned out too.

So I'd be really curious to hear if there was any attempts at tea production...
--scott

I've had a black tea from Cameroon. Ground very fine, almost like a tea
powder. Very heavy taste. Quality was like a Kenyan BOP. -- Nekel
Old 15-08-2013, 07:51 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

--

Candice THB

contact me at -

we can help you

sachen

CNN: Meat packers ask for lieniency over mad cow testing?!? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 2 30-08-2008 02:08 AM
CAB brisket packers??? 2fatbbq Barbecue 3 15-04-2008 12:32 AM
Pumpkins in Africa Jack Schmidling General Cooking 26 15-09-2006 06:33 AM
Greeting from Africa Ripon Tea 0 21-02-2005 11:07 PM
LUV Those Packers :-) Gregory Morrow General Cooking 1 02-11-2004 08:46 AM