Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Tea Packers in West Africa

Candice THB > wrote:

>Im wondering if anyone could help me out with sending me with the names
>of any Tea packers is In West Africa.
>My Company sells Teabag Filter Paper and Coffee Filter paper and we are
>looking to branch out into the rest of Africa as in Cameroon, Togo,
>Ghana, Benin, Sierra Leone, etc etc

I've been waiting to see if anyone would reply to this.... is there any
tea production going on in West Africa?

All of the African teas I have seen have been from the East.... Malawi,
Tanzani, Mozambique and Kenya. Some of the Malawi and Kenyan teas have
been of excellent quality but there's a lot of mass produced CTC stuff
being turned out too.

So I'd be really curious to hear if there was any attempts at tea production...
--scott