FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Tea Packers in West Africa (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/418826-tea-packers-west-africa.html)

Candice THB 12-07-2012 09:57 AM

Tea Packers in West Africa

Hi
Im wondering if anyone could help me out with sending me with the names of any Tea packers is In West Africa.
My Company sells Teabag Filter Paper and Coffee Filter paper and we are looking to branch out into the rest of Africa as in Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, Benin, Sierra Leone, etc etc

Your Help and advice would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks
Cands

Scott Dorsey 25-07-2012 04:43 PM

Tea Packers in West Africa

Candice THB > wrote:

>Im wondering if anyone could help me out with sending me with the names
>of any Tea packers is In West Africa.
>My Company sells Teabag Filter Paper and Coffee Filter paper and we are
>looking to branch out into the rest of Africa as in Cameroon, Togo,
>Ghana, Benin, Sierra Leone, etc etc

I've been waiting to see if anyone would reply to this.... is there any
tea production going on in West Africa?

All of the African teas I have seen have been from the East.... Malawi,
Tanzani, Mozambique and Kenya. Some of the Malawi and Kenyan teas have
been of excellent quality but there's a lot of mass produced CTC stuff
being turned out too.

So I'd be really curious to hear if there was any attempts at tea production...
--scott

No Name 24-09-2012 02:26 AM

Tea Packers in West Africa

Scott Dorsey > wrote:
> Candice THB > wrote:
>>
>> Im wondering if anyone could help me out with sending me with the names
>> of any Tea packers is In West Africa.
>> My Company sells Teabag Filter Paper and Coffee Filter paper and we are
>> looking to branch out into the rest of Africa as in Cameroon, Togo,
>> Ghana, Benin, Sierra Leone, etc etc

> I've been waiting to see if anyone would reply to this.... is there any
> tea production going on in West Africa?
>
> All of the African teas I have seen have been from the East.... Malawi,
> Tanzani, Mozambique and Kenya. Some of the Malawi and Kenyan teas have
> been of excellent quality but there's a lot of mass produced CTC stuff
> being turned out too.
>
> So I'd be really curious to hear if there was any attempts at tea production...
> --scott

I've had a black tea from Cameroon. Ground very fine, almost like a tea
powder. Very heavy taste. Quality was like a Kenyan BOP. -- Nekel

[email protected] 15-08-2013 07:51 AM

Tea Packers in West Africa

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 2:27:01 PM UTC+5:30, Candice THB wrote:
> Hi
>
> Im wondering if anyone could help me out with sending me with the names
>
> of any Tea packers is In West Africa.
>
> My Company sells Teabag Filter Paper and Coffee Filter paper and we are
>
> looking to branch out into the rest of Africa as in Cameroon, Togo,
>
> Ghana, Benin, Sierra Leone, etc etc
>

> Your Help and advice would be MUCH appreciated.
>

> Thanks
>
> Cands
>

> --
>
> Candice THB